Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > General Discussion > General Boating Discussion
Muscamoot Sat 8/24/02 Is this you? >

Muscamoot Sat 8/24/02 Is this you?

Notices

Muscamoot Sat 8/24/02 Is this you?

Old 08-27-2002, 07:54 AM
Ranman

Default Muscamoot Sat 8/24/02 Is this you?

I was out at Muscamoot on Saturday eve and snapped this shot. Any of these boats yours?

http://www.donzi.net/photos/ROakZMan1.jpg

Here's a pic of the boats I was with in the bay.

http://www.donzi.net/photos/ROakGroup2.jpg

Old 08-27-2002, 08:00 AM
rerun

That one boat is the Z mans boat. He's the guy with the speakers. How was it out there over the weekend? I was out of town and missed it. My buddy told me Sunday got a little crazy. Did you get any other pics? If so post them I'd like to check them out.

Old 08-27-2002, 08:20 AM
Ranman

rerun, I was only out on Saturday and other than more pics of the Donzi's, this one is it. I think it was pretty tame since the weather started out chitty. The water was great for the Donzi due to a lack of traffic on the lake. At around 6:00 the skys cleared, the sun came out in full and we enjoyed the bay until sunset. I remember the Z Man from the "Nooner" at Gull. I don't mind the booty music, but I could live without all the commentary. I don't care if he was really out there "ALL NIGHT LOOOONG, BABYYY"

What was the word on Sunday? What happened?

Ranman

Last edited by Ranman; 08-27-2002 at 08:22 AM.

Old 08-27-2002, 03:13 PM
rerun

My friend just mentioned that it was crazy. He really didn't go into detail about it. I guess I'd have to say girls got naked and people got drunk. That's the story for the most part. As far as the Zman goes I like him and think that he's really funny. I laugh at him not with him for the most part. I do like the fact that he bring a huge stereo and get the line started. But if I had a nickel for ever complaint I've heard about him I would be rich. Do you not go out there alot?

You should bring the boat out to Tin Fish Wensday. Weather is suppose to be nice and theres always a good time there. I should be going on a red boat named Patriot.

Last edited by rerun; 08-27-2002 at 03:16 PM.

Old 08-27-2002, 03:25 PM
Ranman

The Z Man would be OK if he'd just tone it down a bit. A little less talk and quit saying the same thing over and over. Otherwise, I don;t mind him or the music too much. I'd have to guess that he spends a long time between women, but who knows, maybe they love him.

Would love to go to Tin Fish on Wed, but I live in Redford and have to trailer to the lake. This is why I don't make it out to the lake as much as I'd like. not to mention the girl isn't to comfortable in an 18 Donzi on St. Clair.

I'm going to try to get out there a few more times before the season is over. Be sure to post when your going. Randy

Old 08-27-2002, 04:35 PM
rerun

Randy it's safe to say that if it's nice out i'll be in the bay. Every sat and sun. I'm always in the big line. I am currently boatless so right now I hitch my rides from Patriot. Come by and say hi I wear a tank top and a hat most of the time. I'm balding and my grill burns in the sun. I know what your girl is saying about 18ft donzi. That lake can be really rough on a busy weekend. Where do you put it in at? I'm sure some OSO guys could tell you some places to put in at to aviod going across the lake. That way you won't have any problems. Might be more of a drive but if it means you make it out an extra day or two it might be worth it.

Old 08-27-2002, 08:01 PM
Scarab P-29

Ranman where do you launch at? Tin Fish is accesible by land. Rerun buddy you didnt paint an attractive picture of yourself. On Reruns behalf, just look for the dude dancing with all the hot chicks on the bow of a red boat and that would be Rerun.

Old 08-27-2002, 08:24 PM
Ranman

Hey fellas. I normally put in at the DNR launch at the foot of the Clinton River. It's nice because the yearly pass there also works for several inland lakes such as Belleville, Orchard, Union and Cass Lake.

I'll try to head to the bay a bit more, but I like to keep a safe distance so when all hell breaks loose, I can get outta there.

Anyway, I'll keep an eye out for you and the Patriot.

BTW: How do you get to the TIn Fish by Land?

Old 08-27-2002, 09:34 PM
rerun

thanks p-29 I just don't like to say it. As far as how to get to Tin Fish by land I would take 94 north to 23 mile road. Hang a right and drive quite a while north. It will follow the lake around and you will run into the Tin Fish on the right you can't miss it. It's kinda in the middle of no where. I'm sure someone can give you better dir than that. I don't go up there on land very much.

Old 08-27-2002, 10:29 PM
Lee
Gold Member
Gold Member

Received 26 Likes on 7 Posts

Randy, There is a DNR launch about 500 ft past the Tin Fish.
Also it is exactly 10 miles from the exit at 23 and I-94.

Quick Reply: Muscamoot Sat 8/24/02 Is this you?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.