If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Stolen DCB please help !

8/23/02 : My DCB Mach 26 was stolen last night from DCBs shop in El Cajon! The boat was seen being towed west on the 8 freeway Thursday night 8/22/02 at about 9:30pm behind a newer Chevy extra cab truck, burgundy in color. Please if you have any info or theories contact me at [email protected] or contact Deputy Maine badge#2491 @(619)956-4000 . Thank you in advance, I appreciate any help you can give me.

Side note: a week ago a 36 Eliminator Daytona was stolen from Bob Teagues shop/ shortly after the boat was seen in the Corona area and later recovered in Chino minus the Teague 1000 engines. Coincidentally a boat was recently stolen from Conquest in Havasu with twin Keith Eikhart 1100/ My guess is someone is after the motors and Parts....after all, my graphics are kind of original....the hull will be hard to re-sell

I will personally offer a $1,000 aggregate cash Reward to info and tips leading to the arrest and conviction of the scum sucking maggot who stole my boat ..... on the bright side: I have my wife and my 2 boys, who are doing fine, i could have lost alot more ... this is just a boat, but I still want to see someone PAY!

man , that has got to hurt ! sounds like alot of that going on out on the left coast.

My Boats:
    Don't even mention the word boat
    Tampa, Indian Shores Beach
    I hope you catch the maggot who stole your boat. Reading this makes me consider buying a GPS tracking unit for my boat.

My Boats:
    2017 30 Concept, 300 Verados, Superboat Y2k and 24OS (sold)
    LaPlata, MD, USA
    Damn, that should be punishable by death! I hope they find it.

Uncle Toys
    Man that sucks! Will keep an eye open for you. Not many of those quad roter Whipples out there, should stand out.

p.s. Kind of like the Amber alerts on the Freeway - lets get em guys!

Hope you got good insurance. Your gonna need it.

- Who's my provider again?

My Boats:
    2004 28 Skater / 300x's
    San Diego
    Charley is a personal friend and a great guy, if anybody hears of any parts being sold please call or e-mail him. Like UT said there is not to many Quad Rotors out there so if they try and part out the motor hopefully someone will find out.

BTW: I don't think Charley mentioned it, but the motor is a Teague and should have (unless removed) a Teague Custom Marine serial number on the block...The numbers will start with "TCM".

My Boats:
    2005 34' Shockwave
    Cave Creek, AZ
    TTT -

That sucks...Everybody keep an eye out for a quad-rotor motor for sale, there can't be that many of them.

My Boats:
    1997 Fountain 35 Lightning
    beaumont tx
    man that sucks big time, I feel for you, if i hear or see anything i will call you, I will call a couple of friends in the houston area incase anything pops up

Forum Regulator VIP Member Sydwayz's Avatar
    My Boats:
    37' Active Thunder AVH; 17' Speedliner Cat OB
    I would be sick!! Best of luck in recapturing your boat!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast