Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > General Discussion > General Boating Discussion
Fall Is Upon Us -- :) Football :) >

Fall Is Upon Us -- :) Football :)

Notices

Fall Is Upon Us -- :) Football :)

Old 08-25-2002, 09:21 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Oh chit Cuda......we looked like sh*t last night !!! First my son's football team lost to North East 46 - 0 and then my Buc's lose to the Skins 40-10 !!! Oh well, only preseason for the Buc's at least. The Houston game will be a good one to end the preseason with. Dave Warden
Old 08-25-2002, 11:22 AM
Charter Member
Charter Member

Football should start only AFTER boating season. I miss the first few weeks due to boat use. As soon as it's over, I settle in and make use of that NFL Sunday Ticket and watch the Dolphins lose to those damn Jets every freaking year. Damn Injureverde keeps throwing passes to his own players for just the Fins games. LOL! I dont' keep up on college cause one day of sitting on my but is all I can afford at this point in my life, but I'm working on that.

It does suck that boating days are becoming limited.

Mark
Old 08-25-2002, 11:39 AM
AT Cult Member #3
VIP Member

Received 8 Likes on 4 Posts

Hey Wardey! I'm moving down to you're neck of the woods!! I wish. Wife likes the change of seasons. Not much of a football fan, other than the Super Bowl. Thanks again for the plate, looks great!!
Old 08-25-2002, 04:58 PM
Banned

Yeah Wardley, it was ugly last night. They flat out couldn't hold on to the ball. The only redeeming factor in football last night is the FSU Ciminoles had their hands full with that perrenial powerhouse Idaho State.
Old 08-25-2002, 06:48 PM
Registered

Come on down RA !!! Glad you like the plate. It's funny how I was going through a box in my office and found the plate i've had for a few years, and then I remembered someone losing a AT plate !!! Small world, anyhow glad it found a home. Dave Warden
Old 08-25-2002, 08:49 PM
Registered

BIG TEN>>>Ohio State OR Michigan state

Lions ---new stadium motivated ..6 wins

National champion... Flordia, FSU Maimi
Old 08-25-2002, 10:00 PM
Registered

RA - Hey, tell the wife we have the change in the seasons down here too. Up there you get the nice cool eve's and the change of the colors in the leafs.........down here we know it's getting to be fall too.......Sept. and Oct. it's hotter than hell !!! Then you got Christmas holidays and then .......you just have to wait until March, then it's great until June, then we start all over again. But then again......we boat 12 months out of the year too !!! Wardey
Old 08-26-2002, 04:30 PM
Curt

Go Lou Holtz and the Carolina Game Cocks!!!! Best turn around in division 1 history. These guys went from a 2 year record of 1-21 to the past 2 year record of 17-7 including 2 Out Back Bowl wins over Ohio State...YEEEEHAAAAA!!!!

Old 08-30-2002, 07:14 AM
Rick252

Don't care much for football, but I'll be waiting for UK Basketball
Attached Thumbnails Fall Is Upon Us -- :) Football :)-ashleyjudd.jpg  

Old 08-30-2002, 07:57 AM
Registered

OOOOOOOO..................UUUUUUUUUU

GO SOONERS!

Quick Reply: Fall Is Upon Us -- :) Football :)

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.