Going to Capt Hirams this weekend

Notices

Going to Capt Hirams this weekend

Old 08-06-2014, 09:23 AM
Charter Member
Charter Member

Received 393 Likes on 141 Posts
Default Going to Capt Hirams this weekend

Capt. Hirams is in Sebastian Fl just south of the Sebastian Inlet, on the mainland. Be down there with a couple of other families w/ boats. We will be in the Talon, Friday-Sunday. If you see us, stop and say hey.

http://www.hirams.com/
Attached Thumbnails Going to Capt Hirams this weekend-388-25-talon-7-13-14.jpg  

Last edited by Dean Ferry; 08-06-2014 at 09:26 AM.
Old 08-06-2014, 04:33 PM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 78 Likes on 37 Posts

Capt. Hirams is a cool place. We try and make it a couple times a year. If you get a bit farther south to the Ft Pierce area try the 12A Buoy. It doesn't have the entertainment, but the food is outstanding.
Old 08-06-2014, 04:48 PM
Charter Member
Charter Member

Originally Posted by Slippery
Capt. Hirams is a cool place. We try and make it a couple times a year. If you get a bit farther south to the Ft Pierce area try the 12A Buoy. It doesn't have the entertainment, but the food is outstanding.
thanks for the info we are going to explore Vero Beach a little bit
Old 08-06-2014, 05:05 PM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 78 Likes on 37 Posts

Vero has the Ocean Grille, which is very nice. The 12A is more of a local dive with great food.
A big block south of the Ocean Grille is Nino's - an Italian joint that's also got great food.
I don't think you can get to either of those places from the water though…we've been to both several times but not by boat…I can't think of any place to dock right there.
My dad has a place on the south end of N. Hutchinson Island, actually closer to Ft Pierce than Vero..we love the area down there.
Cheers...
Old 08-06-2014, 07:12 PM
Charter Member
Charter Member

Originally Posted by Slippery
Vero has the Ocean Grille, which is very nice. The 12A is more of a local dive with great food.
A big block south of the Ocean Grille is Nino's - an Italian joint that's also got great food.
I don't think you can get to either of those places from the water though…we've been to both several times but not by boat…I can't think of any place to dock right there.
My dad has a place on the south end of N. Hutchinson Island, actually closer to Ft Pierce than Vero..we love the area down there.
Cheers...
S,
Thanks for the intel, Hutchinson Island is very, very beautiful island, incredible homes there. Give a shout next time you come down, and hopefully we can hit the ICW.
Dean
Old 08-06-2014, 07:53 PM
Registered

Received 11 Likes on 5 Posts

Hey man I see you post on here and your from merrit island. I live in cocoa beach and I'm starting up a new race team called SCOR (Space Coast Offshore Racing) and would love to get together with fellow enthusiasts from Brevard county. I'm testing in Sarasota this weekend or I'd take the race boat down there and meet! Hit me up with a pm sometime and come check out the new race shop (merrit island) and introduce yourself. We move in to the new shop next Tuesday. JJ
Old 08-06-2014, 08:17 PM
Registered

Received 1,287 Likes on 723 Posts

Where is the shop at on merrit?
Old 08-06-2014, 08:52 PM
Registered

Received 256 Likes on 148 Posts

Been trying to get the GF over there for a weekend getaway. One of my fav spots on the East coast. Wish I could join ya Dean! Have fun brother and a few for me.

Btw....loving that Talon.

Katie wants to come to your coast soon and take an island trip

Last edited by Nate5.0; 08-06-2014 at 09:06 PM.
Old 08-07-2014, 05:50 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Love it down there as we were in Ft. Pierce area back in June/July. Friends down there and also friends here keep their Hatteras at the City Marina. Stayed a week in FP then 11 days cruising the Abaco, then back for another week in FP. Also went to Capt. Hirams and Earls Hideaway (not on water but great place near Hirams) in Sebastin. In Ft. Pierce, Tiki & Cobbs Landing is right there at the City Marina. As mentioned, 12A Buoy is the best eating, public boat ramp right there. Also you have The Edge, Chucks, and Manatee on the Inlet and I believe all have docks.
Old 08-07-2014, 06:08 AM
Registered

Received 11 Likes on 5 Posts

New shop is on Courtney by 528 near the sheriff station. Shop is ready just needs floor painted. I've been driving the 34' phantom called driven to perdition for the last 2-years and decided to start my own team up. If you guys are in cocoa beach stop by my hotel (la Quinta inn of cocoa beach) and say hi. I have a really good sushi bar on property and a cheap sports bar upstairs with $3 pitchers. Love to have you guys cruise by and introduce yourself to me and my family sometime. Might be racing the p-1 series in cocoa beach in 2-weeks P.S. [ATTACH=CONFIG]527484[/ATTACH]cool talon man
Attached Thumbnails Going to Capt Hirams this weekend-image.jpg  

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.