Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > General Discussion > General Boating Discussion
Buying off Facebook swapshop... >

Buying off Facebook swapshop...

Notices

Buying off Facebook swapshop...

Old 08-09-2014, 05:31 AM
Registered

Received 11 Likes on 10 Posts

Great to,see all this worked out OSO has some great people on this site.
Old 08-09-2014, 06:59 AM
Registered

Received 7 Likes on 5 Posts

I have only bought a couple of things off of the swapshop, but when I do, I ask for an OSO screen name first. Then I check out the profile to make sure they are legit, and I know I have at least one form of recourse to $hit all over them if they screw me in the beware or stolen forum. So far I have had good luck, but it has all been relatively cheap stuff.
Old 08-09-2014, 08:49 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Glad it worked out I was also told it was available and working out shipping details when I got an uneasy feeling. Neck deep in 3 other big projects so I backed out, glad it worked out for ya. If ya need to dump it let me know and I'll swing by and pick it up lol
Old 08-09-2014, 09:11 AM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by fantastixvoyage
Glad it worked out I was also told it was available and working out shipping details when I got an uneasy feeling. Neck deep in 3 other big projects so I backed out, glad it worked out for ya. If ya need to dump it let me know and I'll swing by and pick it up lol
Im gonna put it on the Powerplay during the winter, I have a bravo assembly in the garage and I have a buyer already for my alpha SS. Couldn't worked out better. In reality, really didnt have to spend a dime in this swap.... yet.... lol But already have the main parts for it.