Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   monday morn.damage report (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/31659-monday-morn-damage-report.html)

mopower 08-26-2002 08:20 AM

monday morn.damage report

OK, Lets hear it. Who got luck and who didn't:D Ya know what I mean:rolleyes:.

Jan 08-26-2002 09:12 AM

Running with 4 other boats at 50 mph and motor hit the rev limiter. :mad: Lost foward gear, only 30 hours on rebuilt upper drive!! Had to be towed about 5 miles by Mr. and Mrs Wigginout, and of course they had their digital camera.

JAN

THRILLSEEKER 08-26-2002 09:16 AM

I actually went a weekend without breaking anything,I think:confused: :D This will be the first in a while:rolleyes:

CigDaze 08-26-2002 09:55 AM

In my case, you can't break anything when you're baby is sitting all by it's lonesome in a rack while I contemplate the weather from inside of an office. :mad: :rolleyes: :(

mopower 08-26-2002 10:00 AM

Baja Daze,
At least your boat will be ready for Labor Day,and you won't be looking out the window at sunshine :D

traviss 08-26-2002 10:15 AM

well i didn't get to boat this weekend.. We had to stay home to move my sister into school... I did alot of lawn work ( that we haven't done cause we have never been home a weekend) got drunk while trimmiing the bushes, swiped over one bush and the little gas powered SOB cut through the damn air conditioner lines :mad: now I am known as the "****faced gardner" with the parents LOL! :rolleyes: then i proceded to mow the lawn... jumped on the ole JD and mowed like a crazy SOB with a beer in each hand.. eventully it was bound to happen... I fell right off :o don't ask LOL! I just want to go boating now.. I hate lawn work LOL!! only 3 more days and I am up at the lake.. 4 days of gas burning :D YEAH BABY!!

Travis

CigDaze 08-26-2002 10:18 AM

Originally posted by mopower
Baja Daze,
At least your boat will be ready for Labor Day,and you won't be looking out the window at sunshine :D

Ya, I guess there's a positive spin to everything! :)

I hear ya, Trav...Lawnwork is not what weekends are for.

SeaDated 08-26-2002 10:20 AM

Jan, sorry to hear about your troubles but I'm looking forward to the pics. I hope you can get it fixed for this weekend. Good luck.

Gig

Jayl13 08-26-2002 10:26 AM

all I have to say is

:(

Nuff Said

Jason

Advantage_Rob 08-26-2002 10:40 AM

While towing home after a dayfull of boating yesterday, just as I got to my house, I heard a noise echoing from the houses I passed, and I looked back to see smoke pouring from my trailer. I lost the center tire, it must have been underinflated. The stupid thing is I had the boat with me, and put air in my truck tire that has a slow leak, and I didn't check the trailer tire pressure, I looked at them, had the tire pressure guage in my hand, and they all looked fine, so I just hopped in and left. Had I checked them, I would probably not need a new tire now. I took it off and there were no nails or cuts in it, it just looks like it melted. Classic case of underinflation.... What's the old saying, an ounce of prevention.....