Notices

Naples Florida

Old 08-16-2014, 11:19 PM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 121 Likes on 21 Posts

Originally Posted by Nate5.0
Sat the 11th you say? Were you going out of Bob? I want to renew up and get down for a run.
We assemble on the south side of the Sanibel bridge / causeway and then head up to the beach at Cayo Costa. Leave at 11.00 AM. There is a launch ramp called Punta Rassa riight at the bridge on north side.
Nate your membership is still good till the end of the year so you are current. Come on down for that one or Thanksgiving Saturday run.

Bob
Old 08-17-2014, 07:23 AM
Registered

Received 200 Likes on 54 Posts

Originally Posted by Bobthebuilder
Joe you just may have picked a great time to be in SW Florida. We have our FMO season opener on Saturday the 11th. I will try and fit you and a guest in on either my boat or another if you will make a donation to the clubs charity ( say purchase a $ 35 social membership ? ) Failing that I will be on Marco and happy to get you out another day. Here is a link to our 2014 / 15 schedule. http://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/f...-schedule.html Going to a nice beach up past Cabbage Key for a party and BBQ.

Bob
Bob this is more than I ever expected and sounds like a blast! I will find out today if I will be with someone or solo, let you know tonight. This is very exciting! Thanks!
Old 08-17-2014, 02:03 PM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Originally Posted by 12meter joe
Bob this is more than I ever expected and sounds like a blast! I will find out today if I will be with someone or solo, let you know tonight. This is very exciting! Thanks!
No rush, Joe. You will be required to entertain us tho with some of your funny quips as on OSO ! LOL

Looking forward to meeting you. I will PM you my cell number so you can contact me when in the area.

Bob
Old 08-17-2014, 04:10 PM
Registered

Received 885 Likes on 480 Posts

Originally Posted by 12meter joe
As a Michigan boater, be sure to take pictures of all the boats dissolving in salt water!

If you end up on Bob's boat I would make sure you have a current passport in case he decides to make a side trip to Cuba or Mexico!
Old 08-17-2014, 04:23 PM
Registered

Received 258 Likes on 149 Posts

Did some talking with the lady.....we are in for it too. So there will be another boat too if needed for ya Joe.
Old 08-17-2014, 07:10 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by Bobthebuilder
No rush, Joe. You will be required to entertain us tho with some of your funny quips as on OSO ! LOL

Looking forward to meeting you. I will PM you my cell number so you can contact me when in the area.

Bob
I am looking forward to me you and the southern boaters also! I will do my best to entertain everyone lol. Can I wear my bayliner tank top? I'll keep in touch.

Joe
Old 08-17-2014, 07:12 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by Nate5.0
Did some talking with the lady.....we are in for it too. So there will be another boat too if needed for ya Joe.
Wow all you guys are too nice! Must have something to do with being able to boat all year lol. I can't wait to meet all of you guys. Thanks!

Joe
Old 08-17-2014, 09:26 PM
Registered

Received 885 Likes on 480 Posts

Joe you do realize that you are getting a lot offers based on your avatar!

High expectations my friend........
Old 08-17-2014, 10:15 PM
VIP Member
VIP Member

[QUOTE=Jupiter Sunsation;4173230]Joe you do realize that you are getting a lot offers based on your avatar!

High expectations my friend........[/QUOTE)

Exactly. I hope he doesn't let us down. LOL
Old 08-18-2014, 05:13 PM
Registered

Well fellas I will bring my A game

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.