Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   Bahamas crossing - APBA Race (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/31714-bahamas-crossing-apba-race.html)

THEJOKER 08-26-2002 08:02 PM

Bahamas crossing - APBA Race

I deleted my 1st post on this subject so I'll try again. Anyone interested in joining us to make the trip to Grand Bahama? I have a few inquiries and need to know pretty quick if anybody else is seriously interested. We'll have a party the night before in our new 53 ft support trailer - completely catered. I'll also make room in our boat for a expert navigator that has made the crossing frequently. Let's get ready to rumble!

Brian Hollis
PowerBoatTours.com

jrocket 08-28-2002 04:29 PM

Brian,
Interested! When do you need to know by? Been out of town w/ no OSO to keep sane by. Havent thought about it till now but if offer stilll there would possibly like to run along.
From your website I see that one of your sponsors is an freind of mine. Met them at the Lanier Poker run last year Larry Pileggi. Was gonna e-mail him and see if he and mrs. wanted to go. Oh but I hear he has had quiet the summer with his 38'. talking out taking up rollerskating or something like that.
Let me know if Im not to late.
Jay

OffshoreOnly 08-28-2002 06:20 PM

Brian,

I can get you there, went a few weeks ago.

OSO

NASTY HABIT 08-28-2002 06:24 PM

If I had 8 more feet I'd be up for it...

GOT GAS ??

plasterd 08-28-2002 08:15 PM

Hey Brian hows it going, where do you plan on departing from, I might just fly over to party with you guys...or if your leaving from FL. ill take the boat over...:)

Reindl Powerboats 08-28-2002 08:35 PM

Brian,

Give me a call tomorrow or tonight. We are almost sold out for the race and my only fear is a tropical storm or something. We may be in.
513.706-3199
Chris

THEJOKER 08-28-2002 09:34 PM

Jay:

Yea Larry and Jay are both sponsors - Big Dog Demolition. Larry has had some very serious bad luck with the Formula. All the big wigs are flying to town to try and solve his problems. I really hate it for him. You are more than welcome to make the crossing with us - I am planning this thing daily and we'll have several people going with us.

Chris I'll call you tomorrow and we'll see what we can work out. We're planning a party the night before the run and it will be 1st class. Let's get some more people interested in this - should be a blast.

Who's in list

1. Steve - Titos - OSO
2. PowerBoatTours.com
3.Jay?
4.Tonto?
5.Reindell?

Brian Hollis
PowerBoatTours.com

jrocket 08-29-2002 06:14 AM

Brian,
Can I reach you at the Marina? Like to call and get some details .
Jay
Never mind see your number on thet website

THEJOKER 08-30-2002 05:08 PM

Any more people interested? Looks like 5 boats so far - Chris I'll call next week , heading out of town - BH

Tonto 08-30-2002 06:28 PM

Sorry Brian I'll be in Daytona that weekend :rolleyes:
Robert