Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > General Discussion > General Boating Discussion
I just got word that Mike Fiore passed away. >

I just got word that Mike Fiore passed away.

Notices

I just got word that Mike Fiore passed away.

Old 08-26-2014, 10:24 PM
Registered

Received 324 Likes on 126 Posts

Rip...
Old 08-26-2014, 10:25 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

So very sad. Condolences to the family, friends, and employees.........may he rest in peace.
Old 08-26-2014, 10:26 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Rest in Peace
Registered

RIP MIKE.... Hopefully, the industry will wake up and find a fix to these blow overs. With everyone being so competitive in this sport we must set limits to things and respect them. I TOTALLY get the high of being the biggest, baddest, fastest etc. but, is it all worth not coming back to your family at the end of the day.

As I sit here tonight mooring over my own father on his death bed in the hospital dying of lung cancer because he couldn't kick a habit until it's to late and now this happens to a young guy that had a great family, business and product left life way to early. But, the worst thing is he is leaving his family way to early. I would love a cat boat but the more I see this happening the more I want nothing to do with them.

Live is just way to short people.... Slow down and enjoy the fruits of labor many of us have worked so hard to accomplish.

Night all
Registered

Received 40 Likes on 16 Posts

Unbelievable. I am totally sick to my stomach. The world lost a great man today. The boating world lost not only a great man and brother, but an innovator and creative genius when it comes to boats.

Dustin, Shondra and family, ya'll have my deepest heart felt sympathy. If you guys need anything at all, just say the word.
RIP buddy.
Eddie
Old 08-26-2014, 10:29 PM
Registered

Words fail me. Merely wishing the family and friends comfort and eventual peace seems greatly inadequate.
I was never fortunate to meet Mike in person, but I have always respected him and his incredible creations.
May he rest in peace.
Old 08-26-2014, 10:30 PM
Registered
Platinum Member

A true gentleman with a passion for a sport we all love. I was very fortunate to meet Mike at the Buffalo Poker Run three weeks ago. To Mike's family ... Please accept my deepest condolences...
Old 08-26-2014, 10:32 PM
Registered

I am saddened to hear this news. RIP Mike, Fair Winds and Following Seas. Prayers to the Fiore and Whipple families, the crew out Outerlimits and all the friends, fellow boaters that had the pleasure of having Mike in the their life. Great guy, true innovator.
Old 08-26-2014, 10:33 PM
Pirate of the Chesapeake
Gold Member

R I P.. Crazy this was the turn out.. Thoughts out to everyone involved ..

John jr
Old 08-26-2014, 10:33 PM
Registered
Platinum Member

OMG!! That is terrible news… I feel like I want to throw up… We have truly lost one of the great innovators of performance powerboats. The industry will be changed forever without Mike Fiore... RIP as you will always be remembered :-(

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.