Back to reality!!!!(after LOTO) >

Back to reality!!!!(after LOTO)

Notices

Back to reality!!!!(after LOTO)

Old 08-27-2002, 05:52 AM
VIP Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Back to reality!!!!(after LOTO)

Well it's back to work today after an absolutely awesome 5 days at LOTO/Shootout. I just want to say "Thanks" to everybody I met down there and can't wait for the next time.

Thanks to:

Miss Amy
Lut'z Party
Gordo
G-Force
Waterfoul
Mnfastboat
Tanned fat looks better
Troutly
Jawbreakerkid
Griff

And of course to everyone's significant other .

Hope to see everyone again soon!!!

Dave
Old 08-27-2002, 07:54 PM
Charter Member#157
Charter Member

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Talking hard times at LOTO

Glad someone is back to work

I am still at LOTO contributing to hte local economy
Did a run up to Big Dicks
spent another150 on gas
and now back
Need to continue thanking the Lutz Party family for hte slip and Condo
Beautiful night out right now.
Thinking about taking in a late night run to brush up on my night time boating Someone has told me that I need to practice
Old 08-27-2002, 07:57 PM
Charter Member#157
Charter Member

BTW

It was nice meeting everyone this past weekend.
Wether it was meeting people for the first time or trying to remember names from last year that I have already met.
If I missed anyone please forgive me because I am the first one to admit I am bad when it comes to remembering names.

I know there were several people I did not talk with and can only hope there will be a next time
Old 08-27-2002, 08:03 PM
Gone Fishin'
Charter Member

Hi Hugh!!! And Holly says Hi too!!!

It was nice seeing a lot of people again!! And some new ones too!!
Old 08-27-2002, 08:29 PM
Registered

WF, I saw you guys sleeping in the boat early Friday morning at the state park. I got in town at about 6:15am and had a tee time at 7:50. Instead of going home and then foing to the course and not getting any sleep, I stopped at the park and slept for an hour. There were a lot of people sleeping there. Needless to say, I wnet to bed very early Friday night. BTW, does anyone know Chi-town Hustler? I saw him at about 2 am Fri morning at a gas station with a few other boats working on the trailer. Looked like he was having light problems. I saw him a few times over the weekend, so I know he made it down there. Just wondering what problems he was having.
Old 08-28-2002, 10:36 AM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I saw chi-town hustler parked next to best revenge Sun night at a highway hotel. (That big cat being pulled by a van looked...different). Todd may have talked with him or know the trouble he had Friday.
Old 08-28-2002, 01:17 PM
Registered

I talked to the guy who owns Chi-town hustler at the shootout on Sunday. He didn't mention the towing problem only the noise warning he recieved on the water Saturday. I had to wonder why they would have singled him out considering all the other loud boats there. Seems to me LOTO caters to go fast boating.
Old 08-28-2002, 03:11 PM
Registered

Hey everybody!!

Lutz and I had another great time hooking up with the gang. We even met a few new people this time....BigWavz, Mika, Frequency, and some of their friends.

There are still some people I was hoping to finally meet, such as Summer Obsession, VonBongo, and I can't think who else. Just have to do it again next year.

Had a great time partying in the cove with G force, Lori, Griff, Bobby, Waterfoul and Hollie, Gordo, H2o Cowgirl, Mr and Mrs Tanned Fat, Mr and Mrs 283 CHeckmate and their friends.........and OH YEAH......that CARL guy from The Salty Dog!!! LMAO! Once we post pics, it will all make sense!!

MNFastboat has been our houseguest last weekend and all this week. Lutz and I appreciate all the help he's given us with the boat and some other projects. Hugh, just don't run out of gas again, okay babe?

And even though Audiofn wasn't there we did reach him on his cell, and Bobbi and I did our best to uphold the Turbo Tradition.

We'll try to get the pics up by Friday, but may not be able to till after Labor Day.
Old 08-29-2002, 11:33 PM
Charter Member#157
Charter Member

Wink

Miss Amy, Chores are done to the best of my abilities

Bathroom cleaned, dishes done, all 4 of them , pipe cut, floor swept, fuses check out on the pwc, going to check plugs tomorrow after getting trailer parts unable to get my fat arse into the Lutz Party engine bay Kevin called in the mechanic, he had it out on Wed but have not seen him back since ??
did a couple runs one at night and another up to Big Dicks--needed a shirt tehy did not have any for us WHIMPS that chickened out of shooting hte fish oppss minnow
met with Scott and Bobbie on Wed went boating and swam then they invited me for dinner.
Thanks guys was much better then a frozen pizza
see everyone this weekend.
Who knows, if I cannot get the trailer repaired I might just have to leave Tunnel Vision here and return for another vacation