Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > General Discussion > General Boating Discussion
Muscamoot Sat 8/24/02 Is this you? >

Muscamoot Sat 8/24/02 Is this you?

Notices

Muscamoot Sat 8/24/02 Is this you?

Old 08-28-2002, 07:06 AM
Scarab P-29

Rerun are you going to the Fish tonight? I think I might, the wife isnt to happy with me these days. Seems that Dan and I have been taking the boats out to often. Is that possible? Hows your weekend look? Have a few parties we can hit by water if you are interested.

Old 08-28-2002, 07:57 AM
rerun

Well the plan is to leave for the fish as soon as max gets off work. He is coming straight to the marnia so I am hoping between 5 and 6. Give me a call if you want to go. Hey don't worry about the wife just tell her that you only have boating season for 3 months and the other 9 are hers. Maybe she'll ease up than. But i'd bet you already used that line on her. As far as the weekend goes I would love to hit up any parties by boat. The only plans I have for the weekend are to be out on the water. So I say we make some plans to party hard this weekend it might be one of the last.

Old 08-28-2002, 08:07 AM
Scarab P-29

So lets get this straight, boating season starts I blow her off and I have three months to stop the divorse? Just teasing I have a lot of fun with her. For the most part she is easygoing. I may meet up with you guys a little later. Promised my son a bike ride. Oh by the way check the weekend wheather