If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    We were there Sunday. Saw some wild rides for sure. I wasn't in the poker run but followed it a bit. My 24 Outlaw just can't touch those speeds in that chop. Selling this one and getting the 29 twin engine! We'll fly next year.

Bruce Tyler,TX

Well, we hooked up with Johnnyboatman on party Island, nice ride Johnny!! Didn't see anyone else I recognized.

We stayed at Rock Creek Sunday morning, since it was one of the stops, sat in our slip and waited for the boats to come to us. I will go in the run next year for sure!! Looked like everyone was haveing a blast...

Austin Tx

Graet Run

I was the guy in the Yellow Nor-Tech, I am glad to report that I won the Poker Run with a Queen high straight. I never thought a straight would win this event because there were almost two hundred hands, so I didn't even bother to buy into my own calcuta. I wish I had though. I would have an extra $14000 . The payout was alot lower than last year ( $22750 ) but I am not *****ing. Thanks to Mercury Racing for fixing my drive problem, I am just sorry I had to sue them to get any action out of them. They were very professional when I finally got their attention though. Thanks to Scott Butine. He is a drive genious. Good luck to everybody else in the future! There is a Poker Run on Lake Travis on the 14th, hope to see some of you great people here also. Chow Denohew ( Luna Sea ) 52 Nor-Tech Hello Terry
    Attached Images Attached Images

Congrat's your boat looked great....Good luck in the Austin run, however, maybe you will share the wealth....

Gold Member Gold Member liquid asset's Avatar
    My Boats:
    Wellcraft Gran Sport 3400
    Haslet, TX,USA
    DENOHEW, good to see you her on offshoreonly, I only met you breifly I was in the 24 on the other side of Jimmy's 33 on sat at party island, I wanted to check out your boat,I was down with Jimmy, mabye I'll get a chance at one of the future Travis runs, I have seen your boat in several mag. at Poker runs all over, great boat. see ya later

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123