28' profile cat, pros? Cons? >

28' profile cat, pros? Cons?

Notices

28' profile cat, pros? Cons?

Old 10-06-2014, 05:16 PM
Registered

Received 10 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by EvilTwin
Did the seller fix the motor? It got hurt a couple months ago during a sea trial. ( I know as my cousin was the buyer (didn't buy it obviously) in the boat at the time).
oh, oh, hope the seller told you this.......the power of OSO!!!!
Old 10-12-2014, 08:56 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Nope he never mentioned anything about the motor, do you know what happened to it on the sea trial?
Old 10-12-2014, 09:01 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

El guapo do you have any pics? And what are you asking?
Old 10-12-2014, 12:15 PM
Registered

Received 9 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by Bbeck
Hi Bbeck, I have a ton of photo's. I am not sure, or have not figured out how to up load photo's on here. The boat can be viewed at http://www.powerboatlistings.com/eliminator (Eliminator ICC Daytona 26) and it is the Red, White and Blue Daytona 26. It's about the 4th boat down from the top. If you would like to email me at [email protected] I will return an email with a ton of photo's for you to take a look at. You can reply with your email address here on the forum if you would like and I will email you. I am going to send you a pm from the offshore only email/personal message with photo's. Here is some further info for you untill I get you some photo's.
Eliminator Daytona ICC 26' Walk Through Open Bow being sold less power. This boat has been completely re-done. IMCO Extension Box, new upper - lower gears in XR Drive with 2" IMCO lower. New stereo system with new wiring & 8 speakers & two 12" subs , LED interior lighting. New billet swim steps & new hardware. 3 axel trailer with new boards, paint, wheels and hitch actuator, new hubs/wheel bearings on each wheel. 2 covers for boat, one snap-on & one full cover. Will sell with motor for 75k. Hull is 2001 & Motor is 2014. Motor info: New BBC ProCharged 540 - 985EFI with 930ft lbs torque. CMI Headers, Dart heads, Fast computer system, R-Tech Intercooler. Have Dyno sheet. Located in Phoenix Arizona.
Old 10-12-2014, 12:37 PM
Registered

Received 9 Likes on 2 Posts

http://www.powerboatlistings.com/view/32252 to view photo's
45K for boat less power
75K with power
Old 10-13-2014, 06:33 PM
Registered

Received 7 Likes on 1 Post

Nope he never mentioned anything about the motor, do you know what happened to it on the sea trial?
While out on the sea trial it melted the motor down (in his terms). I guess the mechanics didn't put the water hoses on properly and it got VERY hot and did damage. My cousin said the boat was nice and would have bought it if it didn't have the motor problem