Notices

Silver Glen This Weekend

Old 08-29-2002, 09:53 AM
Boat Girl

Hey Gasm, is that you...Man I thought you died or something...I am off to Sarasota this weekend...Poker Runnin it...I am guessing the usual cast of characters will be attending...

Old 08-29-2002, 01:15 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

BG, That was my other choice,but I`m trying to sell my Donzi and those Poker Runs make me start pushing the envelope with parts if u know what I mean,so the river wins...Should be great Hugh Fuller is comming with "MY MISTRESS" killer cat.
Old 08-29-2002, 01:16 PM
Registered

Location: On the back of a chicks M3..If you're gonna ride my ass at least pull my hair!!

Hello my little south Florida babe.......how's it goin?......good here....... got a whole new pack of little chickies goin now so that's good news......if your me I guess.........Young ones this time too.....

Anyways....there a few little places on the St.Johns just North of the Astor bridge......nicer places with a few smaller boat slips...never tried it......The Glen is toooooooooo much fun at night.....

If anybody see's us out there.....we didn't do it and I never saw her before in my life......and that's my story......

I say we should be in the middle of the Glen.....somewhere near the inner circle of boats........Go figure.....what the Po-po don't see Don't hurt 'em.......

Oh and Beware.....watch the Booze boys......

And Please to god tell me the St.Johns is not all no wake because of the water level.............man that sucks to idle that far........plus the Boat don't like it either....
Old 08-29-2002, 01:26 PM
Registered

Hey! Whats this idle crap I`m 27 miles north I will not idle 27 miles!!! Can anyone verify this,or do I call Fish and Game.
Old 08-29-2002, 01:43 PM
Registered

Location: On the back of a chicks M3..If you're gonna ride my ass at least pull my hair!!

I saw this one time last year and I had to idle through the first three NON no-wake zones.........You can understand this though.......peoples houses are right there on the water.........

I wouldn't let it stop ya but plan on it if it's there...........and I have no idea of how to find out.........
Old 08-29-2002, 01:48 PM
Registered

been trying to find out too........it is or was an emergency enforcement du eto the river being so high as Shore said ...the wakes were swamping poeples houses...mostly south of Sanford for sure ...but a friend told me it was the same up north at some points...
Old 08-29-2002, 02:05 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts

Would the St John's be covered by a "Local Notice to Mariner's"?
Just wondering
Old 08-29-2002, 02:37 PM
Registered

Im tellin yall the only no wake zones I noticed were Jax and Fernindina I ran all the way to the Glen from Palatka and back 35 to 60 never saw any no wake zone.
Old 08-29-2002, 07:48 PM
MoneyShot

Come on guys- the Glen is the big cop fest this weekend. They will do anything they can to rain on your parade- I'll be at the poker run this weekend. The Glen is a great place, but the cops have it in for anything that relates to performance. Good luck to all that go, just have plan B in place.

Old 08-29-2002, 07:53 PM
Registered

Moneyshot...........WTF are ya talkin bout???????

The only people that get in trouble out there are the idiots......and so be it......why would they have it out for fast boats?..........that doesn't make any sense...

All they do is troll for beer cans........Like I said before......don;t be stupid and you'll be hard pressed to find a better time........although it does depend on where you moor up to......Or should I say who???

Quick Reply: Silver Glen This Weekend

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.