Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > General Discussion > General Boating Discussion
Do any of the Go Fast CC owners here fish on their boat? >

Do any of the Go Fast CC owners here fish on their boat?

Notices

Do any of the Go Fast CC owners here fish on their boat?

Old 10-01-2014, 09:56 AM
Registered

Received 749 Likes on 402 Posts

Originally Posted by Jupiter Sunsation
3. Going fast in a CC- great for driver and the person next to them. White knuckle scream ride for everyone else. In the event of a strong wind, the term "wet ride" will apply to everyone aboard in most performance CC's.

Wrong.
Old 10-01-2014, 10:06 AM
Registered

Received 1,325 Likes on 739 Posts

Jaguar 35 foot Cat CC, I think the web site said 70 top speed with twin 200's. At work on the phone 120'feet up can't look right now.

And from the look of it set up for fishing.
Old 10-01-2014, 11:07 AM
Drive to arrive alive!!!
Platinum Member

Received 397 Likes on 124 Posts

Originally Posted by Nate5.0
Or a 36 or 38 Statement

Shot from the rail going high 40's with about 12 people on board.......was dry as could be.

Invitation only fly bye: http://youtu.be/zsYdIo0fVHw
Or a 39 Cigarette
Old 10-01-2014, 11:37 AM
Registered

Received 258 Likes on 149 Posts

Originally Posted by WARPARTY36
Or a 39 Cigarette

This too.

I know I have the vid of us in the Statement and you in that beautiful Cig from TX somewhere as well.
Old 10-01-2014, 02:07 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by pstorti
I don't know if mine is considered a go fast only does 55-57 but I fish with it, have done lots of Bahamas trips with it. I go from Miami to Great Harbour Cay in 3 hrs cruising at 50 mph and only burn 75 gallons. No AC but the "cabin" only has a head.
Those are great a great cruise and efficiency numbers!
Old 10-01-2014, 02:12 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by scarab63
I just got a powerplay. It's already loaded with rod holders on the gunwale and t top. I'll fish it lightly & clean
scarab63, I bought a Powerplay after owning a Fountain and 2 Cigs, I could not get over how well built the PP are!
Old 10-01-2014, 02:13 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by Knot 4 Me
This is all you need to fish off of a performance CC!
I'm looking for bigger fish!
Old 10-01-2014, 02:22 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by NORTECH-ANGLER
Brad, I just sold a 34 triple NORTECH last year. Boat was awesome but needed what your looking for. I used my boat at Lake Erie. I do fish at least 3-4 times a month in the summer months. Had not one issue with my NORTECH. I just couldn't sleep on it. It's mostly my wife and I when we travel. I considered another NORTECH cuddy but the factory was busy and I fell in love with the statement. The statement had a few things different that my wife and I really loved. The L shape seating in rear, the remote control lounge on front of boat for tanning and relaxing. The cuddy is truly one of the nicest I have seen. The head under the helm has 6'5 headroom. We elected to install ac and shore power, huge stereo, solid bed up front with nice mattress for comfort. We plan to be at key west poker run with the FPC. Boat will be in Lauderdale show. Feel free to stop to look at it. It will be matador red Lexus color with cream gel coat. We wanted to do some sightseeing and traveling for the winter months and have decided to go this way. So far Craig and nick have been great to work with at statement so far.

I think this is an idea boat for our needs. We like to fish, sight see, party loud, go fast, entertain, go home with no worries. Meaning trash boat spray it down wax a few times a year and have the best of both worlds. Now if they could just get the sound where it needs to be we would all have a fix...I'mdone cleaning every single inch of my GOFAST every single use...Not to mention zero comfort with very few friends to accommodate.
N-Angler sounds like a great boat and I will take a look at the boatshow. Does the L shaped seating cause any issues when fishing? I mainly enjoy trolling and think having the back of the boat clear would be important? I don't know Nick but I have known Craig for about 14 years great guy!
Thanks
Old 10-01-2014, 02:30 PM
Registered

Received 258 Likes on 149 Posts

Originally Posted by Brad
N-Angler sounds like a great boat and I will take a look at the boatshow. Does the L shaped seating cause any issues when fishing? I mainly enjoy trolling and think having the back of the boat clear would be important? I don't know Nick but I have known Craig for about 14 years great guy!
Thanks

Nick a GREAT guy!!! Can not say enough good things about him. That goes for Todd, Craig, and the entire Statement Marine crew.
Old 10-01-2014, 02:39 PM
Registered

Received 1,325 Likes on 739 Posts

Originally Posted by scarab63
Jupiter too
Might not be a go fast as defined in this group but man those look nice.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.