Speaking of a Sport C.C...... >

Speaking of a Sport C.C......

Notices

Speaking of a Sport C.C......

Old 10-04-2014, 07:57 AM
Registered

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by thedonz
Check out the Avance 33. True 33 footer with one of the fastest straight hulls around. Hard to find, but worth the effort. I was lucky to find a stripped hull and completely rigged myself, the way I wanted the boat to be. New interior and twin 300 Vrods. In it for a fraction of what it is worth on the market.........and done my way. Check out So. Fla. craigslist, there's one that looks like something worth looking into.

http://miami.craigslist.org/brw/boa/4652418799.html
Those are well built boats right there!
Old 10-04-2014, 08:04 AM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 35 Likes on 18 Posts

Originally Posted by jbutah
I know, its to big and to pricey, but it has been for sale for awhile. Maybe you could get a deal on it. Run the old motors for awhile and re-power.

http://www.boattrader.com/listing/19...Console-612759
This midnight is beside my buddies house, it looks clean from what I have seen of it.
Old 10-04-2014, 08:42 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by 5.4x4
http://www.anglersedgemarine.com/Pag...-Warranty.aspx

This boat belongs to my friend, it is very clean and outboards have plenty warranty. My buddy wants a 38 TG
This is the 302 for you. This is my scarab. Make me an offer. If you want you can pull the wrap off and the boat is plain white. Ready to buy a top gun 38.
Old 10-04-2014, 09:51 AM
Registered

Received 258 Likes on 149 Posts

Originally Posted by PARADOX
Nate.. lol.. you just bought that Sonic, just being dialed in and getting rid of it?
Ya.....I have always wanted a sport CC and can't have both. I love the Sonic a LOT but it is a hassle to use not living on the water and using it every Sunday. Also I am constantly ass on elbows and leaving buds at the dock cause I have no room.

So we are wanting to simplify a bit for how we boat.

I will end up with another I/O through hull boat when I am in a position to own both.
Old 10-04-2014, 10:40 AM
Registered

Received 1,328 Likes on 741 Posts

^^^^^^^^^^^Is that what you want to end up with or similar?

Nate I thought you had a CC before the sonic?
Old 10-04-2014, 10:55 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by Wildman_grafix
^^^^^^^^^^^Is that what you want to end up with or similar?

Nate I thought you had a CC before the sonic?
Don't understand the first part entirely...... I want to end up owning both type of boats but till that is a reality then a sport CC is what I want to live with for only owning 1 boat.

I did have a CC prior but it was a 23' flats with a single 115 on it and was built in 1979.....not plush, fast, or even fun really lol.
Old 10-04-2014, 11:23 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Backlash1
This is the 302 for you. This is my scarab. Make me an offer. If you want you can pull the wrap off and the boat is plain white. Ready to buy a top gun 38.
That 302 is nice. Sweet power. What's the purpose of the rear of the T top being boxed off ??
Old 10-04-2014, 11:55 AM
Registered

Received 11 Likes on 9 Posts

Originally Posted by Nate5.0
Ya.....I have always wanted a sport CC and can't have both. I love the Sonic a LOT but it is a hassle to use not living on the water and using it every Sunday. Also I am constantly ass on elbows and leaving buds at the dock cause I have no room.

So we are wanting to simplify a bit for how we boat.

I will end up with another I/O through hull boat when I am in a position to own both.
I sort of understand.. I just bought a canoe. Taking a brake form the finicky blue motors.
Old 10-04-2014, 12:04 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by PARADOX
I sort of understand.. I just bought a canoe. Taking a brake form the finicky blue motors.
A canoe huh? Lol.

Motor wide the Sonic has been great but those MAG 496s are bullet proof with simple upkeep.
Old 10-04-2014, 12:18 PM
Registered

Received 11 Likes on 9 Posts

Originally Posted by Nate5.0
A canoe huh? Lol.

Motor wide the Sonic has been great but those MAG 496s are bullet proof with simple upkeep.
LMAO.. I don't mind the "simple" upkeep. But the ridicules JIC maintenance? ggrrrr.. I love boating and the water,,, but..... Every time I take her out, when I come home... (no matter what time) I wash, de-salt, rinse the trailer, flush the motors, drain the headers, put a fan in to dry the cuddy and bilge out, then park into the shed where I have 6" play on each side, some time late PM. A quick (2 hour, ) hop to the islands, takes me 2 hrs of prep and 2 hours of putting her away. I don't have a support staff like some.. I have to do everything my self. Thus;; the canoe....

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.