Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   Who's on Winni this weekend? (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/31868-whos-winni-weekend.html)

AttitudeAdjusta 08-28-2002 05:06 PM

Who's on Winni this weekend?

Just wondering who will be on the lake for the Laborday weekend?

O-Limit37 08-28-2002 08:00 PM

Re: Who's on Winni this weekend?

We're out there every weekend!!!
The Weather Channel is calling for possible showers on Sun & Mon. Let's hope they're wrong!

velocitoy 08-28-2002 09:04 PM

I'll be there but not out on the lake...Since it's LABOR DAY I'll be "LABORING" all weekend... Taking the "fleet" out & winterizing them...Pulling the docks out... Putting all the dock toys away...You know, all the stuff that needs to be done b4 winter comes...Ski season is NOT that far away you know....HEY AA, where have risktaker & bajadude been hiding??? BTW: Have you heard anything more about Littlefield's "mishap"???......LATAPOTATA>>>

mopower 08-28-2002 09:20 PM

I was there a month ago...wish I were back again:(. Could go for a Sandy Point "lobsta"

jollyroger 08-29-2002 08:43 AM

Hey Guys...

Got Buffett on saturday, definitely going to be up on the lake on sunday... BADGER ISLAND PARTY! Check it out over on www.winnilakers.com of course if the weather sucks, I'll just hang at the marina and do some PM on the boat...

Update on Dan L., it looks like they are going to charge him with negligent homicide....

Woodsy:D :D

bajadude 08-29-2002 08:59 AM

Weather permitting, we'll be out tomorrow - Monday. Probably Small's Cove.

bajadude 08-29-2002 09:04 AM

Woodsy,
Haven't seen that Donzi leave the boat house much this summer. What's up?

Karl

jollyroger 08-29-2002 09:33 AM

Hey Karl...

She didn't leave last weekend... I ran the Donzi Scavenger Hunt on saturday, then on sunday I got stuck at the NASWA for the bikini contest... ;)

I did hang a BlackHawk off her and she runs really good in a nice chop, but slows down alot in the calm. I gottta give get that IMCO box on there for next season....

Woodsy

PS: All that work to get those K's on and you bought a Baja? You guys have a worse rep on Winni than us Donzi owners... LOL!!

rockdaddy 08-29-2002 09:36 AM

Planning on going up tonight, hope the weather forcasters are wrong

A bad day on the lake is still better than a good day at work

bajadude 08-29-2002 11:52 AM

PS: You guys have a worse rep on Winni than us Donzi owners... LOL!!
Yeah, read the papers "... the Baja boat", on TV, "... the Baja boat". At least we've only got a 33.

BTW, I was getting tired of all the animal chit in the boat house so I used a combination of amonia and moth balls. Seemed to work. We went out yesterday and no new chit since last Sunday. I think they all went over to your side:D :D :D