Notices

cigarette/fountain

Old 10-05-2014, 01:03 AM
Registered
Platinum Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Again!! This thread and the teaser thread are going to provide me enough material to last through my fall/winter/spring, rest of the countries winter, morning dumps.
Old 10-05-2014, 01:05 AM
Registered

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I ve never been in or know of, one that spun under 40. I have rerigged 2 cigs that did. both driven by formidable operators. which has a lot to do with it.
personally i.m.o.the 47 poker run beak is the best of both.
Old 10-05-2014, 07:54 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by beakman
With a Fountain you get the skanks! Look at the guy in the background wondering where the chicks are! Does this mean I get a ride in your Cigarette.L0L
Whattya mean skank magnets, fountains get the classier girls. After a hard night of drinking and bringing home a boat load like that, of course the fountain is going to collect more chicks, At least one hotty can roll off the top of ya, crawl outta the v berth and stumble past the other two honeys, for a 3am squirt in an ENCLOSED head.

In a cig she'll have to ask Destiny and Bambi to get their heads off the porta potty in the middle of the cabin and watch her do her buisness.
Old 10-05-2014, 08:31 AM
Registered

Received 10 Likes on 7 Posts

Originally Posted by MILD THUNDER
Yea, this is gonna turn into a good thread. All the Fountain haters are gonna come out of hiding. Let me answer for them.

CIGARETTES ARE A TRUE DEEP VEE. THEY ARE BUILT LIKE ARMY TANKS. THE ROUGH WATER RIDE IS UNBELIEVEABLE. GOING 90+ IN 12'FT SEAS IS NOT A PROBLEM. FOUNTAINS ARE LAKE BOATS. THEY ARE FAST BUT THEY CANT RUN IN ROUGH WATER. THEY ONLY WON ALOT OF APBA CHAMPIONSHIPS BECAUSE REGGIE FIXED THE RACES. THEY ARE OUT OF BUSINESS BECAUSE THEIR BOATS SUCK. GET A CIGARETTE, YOU'LL GET LAID. PEOPLE WILL THINK YOU HAVE DEEPER POCKETS, AND LET YOU SIT AT THE ADULT TABLE AT CHRISTMAS DINNER. PLUS IF YOU GOLF, THEIR APPAREL WILL WORK NICELY AT THE COUNTRY CLUB.
Best 'fact based' post of the year!
Old 10-05-2014, 08:46 AM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 18 Likes on 5 Posts

Yea, this is gonna turn into a good thread. All the Fountain haters are gonna come out of hiding. Let me answer for them.

CIGARETTES ARE A TRUE DEEP VEE. THEY ARE BUILT LIKE ARMY TANKS. THE ROUGH WATER RIDE IS UNBELIEVEABLE. GOING 90+ IN 12'FT SEAS IS NOT A PROBLEM. FOUNTAINS ARE LAKE BOATS. THEY ARE FAST BUT THEY CANT RUN IN ROUGH WATER. THEY ONLY WON ALOT OF APBA CHAMPIONSHIPS BECAUSE REGGIE FIXED THE RACES. THEY ARE OUT OF BUSINESS BECAUSE THEIR BOATS SUCK. GET A CIGARETTE, YOU'LL GET LAID. PEOPLE WILL THINK YOU HAVE DEEPER POCKETS, AND LET YOU SIT AT THE ADULT TABLE AT CHRISTMAS DINNER. PLUS IF YOU GOLF, THEIR APPAREL WILL WORK NICELY AT THE COUNTRY CLUB.

The 42 Fountain hull, is not a lake boat?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PweJJTstRsM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rMhZmPFnv-c
Old 10-05-2014, 09:24 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by Saratoga Stamped
you still have that machine
Old 10-05-2014, 09:52 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by Saratoga Stamped
Those are awesome.
Old 10-05-2014, 10:04 AM
Registered

Received 200 Likes on 54 Posts

First time in a while I don't feel the need to comment. Thanks Joe.
Old 10-05-2014, 11:59 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by halfgassed
Whattya mean skank magnets, fountains get the classier girls. After a hard night of drinking and bringing home a boat load like that, of course the fountain is going to collect more chicks, At least one hotty can roll off the top of ya, crawl outta the v berth and stumble past the other two honeys, for a 3am squirt in an ENCLOSED head.

In a cig she'll have to ask Destiny and Bambi to get their heads off the porta potty in the middle of the cabin and watch her do her buisness.
Old 10-05-2014, 12:10 PM
Registered

Which ones are "Fountain Girls" and which ones are "Cigarette Girls"?? What a dilemma.....

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.