Notices

Whats goin down...

Old 10-04-2014, 08:12 PM
Registered

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default Whats goin down...

haven't been on in a while. some stuff changed. whats with the chat room. used to laugh my a@@ off in there. says just for I-phones and web.???
Old 10-04-2014, 09:12 PM
Registered

Received 690 Likes on 276 Posts

Well the teaser thread will go down in the annals of oso history.... Stecz took a job in vegas as a Liberace impersonator. The SMB svl won a bunch of races and was given weight and data logger parity and promptly got listed for sale, 273 people bought junk drives from the swap section, I bought a dingy and did a poker run in it, Cslob tried to sell everyone on oso cams with 367 degrees of lobe seperation. Gina built a new Lambo themed MTI and has not accidently backed anything into it (yet). Precious and Mongo had a boat bar-b-q and switched to pistons. Shiek Al Ha,,, phuk I couldnt spell his name right if I tried, put big turbines in a cat and went 244 at loto, Last years Key west course was about 322 yards long because offshore boats cant go offshore,,,, Theres more, but I am currently too drunk to type it out right now.......
Old 10-04-2014, 09:16 PM
Registered

nice.. what about bigyellowcat, psloanacker,that other dude think he was Spanish, catcando??

and thanx for the update
Old 10-04-2014, 09:29 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Nice summary, phragle. That's just about everything
Old 10-04-2014, 09:40 PM
Gold Member
Gold Member

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts

blast from the past whats up pal
Old 10-04-2014, 09:43 PM
Registered

Received 690 Likes on 276 Posts

Originally Posted by monstaaa
nice.. what about bigyellowcat, psloanacker,that other dude think he was Spanish, catcando??

and thanx for the update

If you mean Catmando,I think he took a job in the Obama administration and disappeared.
Old 10-04-2014, 09:45 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by phragle
If you mean Catmando,I think he took a job in the Obama administration and disappeared.
lmao....
Old 10-04-2014, 09:46 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by lightspeed
blast from the past whats up pal
JOHNNY BOYY, whats up pal. who YOU doin
Old 10-04-2014, 09:46 PM
Registered

Received 699 Likes on 353 Posts

Originally Posted by phragle
Well the teaser thread will go down in the annals of oso history.... Stecz took a job in vegas as a Liberace impersonator. The SMB svl won a bunch of races and was given weight and data logger parity and promptly got listed for sale, 273 people bought junk drives from the swap section, I bought a dingy and did a poker run in it, Cslob tried to sell everyone on oso cams with 367 degrees of lobe seperation. Gina built a new Lambo themed MTI and has not accidently backed anything into it (yet). Precious and Mongo had a boat bar-b-q and switched to pistons. Shiek Al Ha,,, phuk I couldnt spell his name right if I tried, put big turbines in a cat and went 244 at loto, Last years Key west course was about 322 yards long because offshore boats cant go offshore,,,, Theres more, but I am currently too drunk to type it out right now.......
now that was some funny chit.
forgot that cslob got banned too.
Old 10-04-2014, 10:00 PM
Registered

Received 699 Likes on 353 Posts

and less we forget that darr tries every user name in the book and still gets outed and banned.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.