Notices

Just a thought-

Old 08-28-2002, 07:33 PM
Offshore Roller

Default Just a thought-

Why on earth would people spend obscene money on these brand new boats and then just sell them the same year they get them. “lick this” is forsale, I can’t count how many I see every week, outerlimits, etc. All these custom boats that mean nothing except to the original owner. At least if these thrill seekers are going to do these monsters, lets see them do all white boats so that the thing is generic. Your not going to sell a boat if it only means something to you as in the custom graphics and extremely exotic power packages. Maybe I’m the only one who finds this odd…. Am not jealous, have my own funds and enjoy my 42 Tiger, but come on guys, 1.3 mil to sell it after it spins out…after 1 season!? Awful lot of money lost in depreciation to run the boat 3-4 times…

Old 08-28-2002, 10:28 PM
Charter Member
Charter Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally posted by Troutly
I wish I had that kind of liquid cash to turn a boat that quick with the loss incurred....I try to keep mine at least three years!
Hey, at least in your profession you probably have access to "powdered cash."