Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   Look at this B.S. (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/31900-look-b-s.html)

wwwTOPDJcom 08-29-2002 11:56 AM

I want sun!!!!!!! I dont want no stinking Rain!!:mad:

Wardey 08-29-2002 12:01 PM

1 Attachment(s)
You guy's think that's bad, how do you think Bin Laden feels?

mpally 08-29-2002 12:08 PM

LOTO's forecast is only mostly sunny with highs in the upper 80's.:D :cool: ;) Everyone have a safe holiday.

Donzi Corleone 08-29-2002 12:58 PM

Baja, The rain is not the problem,we can outrun that up and dwn. the coast all day. It`s that LIGHTNING I can`t stand..Your right Oct. - May is perfect weather.:D

WaterMoose 08-29-2002 03:56 PM

Boy, LOTO weather is crap too.....NOT!

Tonight Aug 29 Clear 60° 0 %

Fri
Aug 30 Mostly Sunny 86°/62° 0 %

Sat
Aug 31 Mostly Sunny 87°/63° 0 %

Sun
Sep 01 Mostly Sunny 90°/67° 20 %

Mon
Sep 02 Partly Cloudy 88°/67° 10 %

:cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool:

WM

Bo Knows 08-29-2002 09:06 PM

If I paid attention the weather reports I would have missed out on some of the best boating of the summer !! When I get up in the morning if the suns shining, I go boating, regardless of what the weather report says. 2 Sundays ago the report was thunderstorms all day, I went anyway, a few clouds, not a drop of rain, had a great time! Can't tell you how many times this happened.

Bo knows, most of the time the weatherman don't !

MnFastBoat 08-29-2002 10:31 PM

gotta love extended vacations

1 Attachment(s)
here is my local
looks like I will be traveling home in hte same rain that I came down here in :(

Audiofn 08-29-2002 10:49 PM

It was looking that way for us. Ya want to know why!!!!! My boat is almost done!!!!! That is why. Well I did not let it deter me and I worked in the pooring raine. I will probably wake up tomarrow sick as a dog but the motor is in and all the crap that I had to swap over that you do not even think about is done. Just have to get to the shop tomarrow after picking up my girl from the airport then clean it and put all the stuff inside so that it will not bounce around and head up to Maine were it is looking slightly better but not 100% just yet :(:(

boot 08-29-2002 11:17 PM

hi-perf-2000, Well , I usualy go all over from the north end all the way down to tukerton . Sometimes go out inlet and go north to belmar too. I have 2 choices now .
1) lift the boat off near point pleasant .(East dover marine)
or 2) Haul it down to tuckerton and use that ramp . I don't know of any other ramps I can use at the shore . Last year I put in at one ramp and bent my props on the bottom ! And took it out on another ramp and bent an axle on the trailer !!:mad: SO it's either pay the lift or haul it all the way to tuckerton untill the river clears up !:D

You know , Thats pretty bad .... The jersey shore probably has more of the biggest ,baddest boats around and no good ramps !! The little Delaware river has SEVERAL good ramps that you could launch 50'ers from but there's not that many there ! GO figure .
I had your number somewhere .I dont' know where .If you want e-mail it to me so I can get you if I'm going last minute .

E-mail> [email protected] Later ,JOE

Wardey 08-29-2002 11:22 PM

Geeeeze Audio , you almost act like this performance boating **** is work.....Isn't boating supposed to be a way to releive stress? Wardey:D :D :D