Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   NordicHeat, Tee, Cat & Mice or anyone in UTAH (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/31942-nordicheat-tee-cat-mice-anyone-utah.html)

dean campbell 08-29-2002 02:37 PM

NordicHeat, Tee, Cat & Mice or anyone in UTAH

anyone going boating in northern utah this labor day? if so where? the only lakes i’ve found that have any water at all are jordanel and yuba. we’re looking for a party if any one knows of something going on let me know, we should hook up.

Tee 08-29-2002 02:54 PM

Not this weekend

Dean,

I will be spending the weekend down around Zions and Bryce with the G,F.

Echo has a little water, was there last Sun. Whole **** load of lake lice though. Almost got me a couple of them.

Yuba is still wet, but watch out just S-E of the state ramp, shallow spot got a friends prop last weekend. Painted Rocks is closed to launching. In fact I think they have it closed just north of the island down at that end.

I might be going out the weekend after Labor. Probably down to Yuba.

Have a good one----------- T

Nordicflame 08-29-2002 04:04 PM

Hey Dean,
it's getting pretty dry around here these days.
We are planning on heading to Willard on Saturday afternoon between working on our bathroom remodel. There seems to be plenty of water so far but I would advise the South marina although trailer parking sometimes sucks unless your early. We were at the North Saturday and the middle of the ramp wasn't bad. The bugs arn't too bad an you can get some good choppy runs. I would think that allot of the Pineview crowd is coming down now especially since they dumped Pineview's water into Willard ;)
Wish I new more !! Let me know if you find anything out also. The UHB needs to get busy!!
:confused:
You can email me offline at [email protected]
or call 801-323-6528 SLC
Later,
Dave

dean campbell 08-29-2002 04:08 PM

thanks tee, maybe i'll see ya next weekend, we usually go somewhere. just thought there might be a group of people hangin somewhere. have fun at zions!

where is highland?

dean campbell 08-29-2002 04:18 PM

NordicHeat

willard sounds good to me, but i need to work on saturday, i’m trying to make a sunday-monday trip somewhere. does your schedule only permit saturday or will you be out more this weekend? i might try to get up there sunday. gota run to carconcepts to get my boat now but i’ll try & check back.

Tee 08-29-2002 04:53 PM

Highland

is just outside Alpine, East of Micron. You drive thru it to go up American Fork Canyon.

If I make it to Yuba next weekend? I run an Advantage 22 Sport Cat - Purple, Blue, Teal W/Black checkers on the back.

Laters, I am done W/work for the week ------------ T