Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > General Discussion > General Boating Discussion
Huge Thank You to ILMOR for propelling us to OPA '14 National and World Championships >

Huge Thank You to ILMOR for propelling us to OPA '14 National and World Championships

Notices

Huge Thank You to ILMOR for propelling us to OPA '14 National and World Championships

Old 10-31-2014, 12:34 PM
Registered
Platinum Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Huge Thank You to ILMOR for propelling us to OPA '14 National and World Championships

Everyone here at Reindl Powerboats and Early Detection Racing would like to extend a huge thank you to the entire ILMOR Marine/ILMOR Engineering, Inc. team for helping us achieve our goals of being OPA Class 6 National and World Champions this year and spreading the word about Early Detection for all forms of cancer.

When we began looking for an engine to power both our corporate event and racing fleet, we were looking for something powerful enough to win races, yet reliable for years to come. What we found was the most powerful naturally aspirated production small block on the planet, and man is it a beautiful looking engine as well. (see pictures attached) For information and a spec sheet on the engine, here is a link to the Ilmor page... http://www.ilmor.com/en/marine/performance/MV8-570.aspx

All I know, is it allowed us to pull out front at the beginning of the race, and it was our job to keep it there. Sometimes we did and sometimes we missed, but at every race the motor gave us a lead - and that was more than we asked for. The engine's great looks also helped us attract onlookers and hand out over 5000 pieces of literature on why Early Detection is so important when fighting cancer.

I personally would like to thank Jessica Gamarra, Ian Hawkins, Jon Roos, Melanie Ricketts, Jason Mast, Don Baldwin, Ollie Ray, and Paul Ray and the entire team for going "Above and Beyond," to help make our 2014 season a successful one! We look forward to defending our titles next year!

Thank you from all of us,

Chris Reindl, Lee Ann Peluso, Dave McNulty, Matt Burt, Tom Vogel, Riley Neal, Lee Baker, Jimmy Ellis, Cody Palmer, Jeff Palmer and Bruce Dudley.
Attached Thumbnails Huge Thank You to ILMOR for propelling us to OPA '14 National and World Championships-mv8-570x_front.jpg   Huge Thank You to ILMOR for propelling us to OPA '14 National and World Championships-mv8-570x_low.jpg   Huge Thank You to ILMOR for propelling us to OPA '14 National and World Championships-7z0x2238.jpg  

Last edited by Reindl Powerboats; 10-31-2014 at 12:37 PM.
Old 10-31-2014, 02:23 PM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Nice job Chris, congrats and Thank you and your entire team for all your kind acts. You made little MAX'S day everytime he saw you and Lee Ann. Best Wishes My Friend
Old 10-31-2014, 04:11 PM
Neno the mind boggler
VIP Member

Received 271 Likes on 96 Posts

I had the pleasure of running this boat out in lake Erie a few weeks ago and all i can say is holy S#!T this motor pulls like a freight train. LS POWER BABY!!! This motor is a piece of art to the attention to detail and quality of the build is second to none.
08 OPA High Points Champion
10 OPA Class 1 National Champion ( happy now Ed! )
Old 10-31-2014, 05:26 PM
Registered

Congratulations to you and your team on a phenomenal season. Looking forward to going at it again next season.

Rich
Old 11-01-2014, 09:03 AM
Registered

Received 19 Likes on 7 Posts

Congratulations! And thank you for your efforts fighting cancer.

That is great the Ilmor MV8-570 performed so well for you guys. I would really like to see this engine package gain popularity and find its way into production boats.
Old 11-03-2014, 10:39 AM
Registered
Platinum Member

Originally Posted by sbracing
Congratulations to you and your team on a phenomenal season. Looking forward to going at it again next season.

Rich
Wow we have some great video of some amazing battles with you guys, I will send you an email when we get them up on our site. Those last few races were some of the most fun we have had in years.
Old 11-06-2014, 02:58 PM
Registered
Platinum Member

Originally Posted by 4mulafastech
Congratulations! And thank you for your efforts fighting cancer.

That is great the Ilmor MV8-570 performed so well for you guys. I would really like to see this engine package gain popularity and find its way into production boats.
Yes it was awesome for us. So much reliable power in a small package. The bang for your buck and reliability can't be beat, so am sure it will make it's way into a bunch of boats.
Attached Thumbnails Huge Thank You to ILMOR for propelling us to OPA '14 National and World Championships-mv8-570-reindl-batboat.jpg  
Old 11-10-2014, 12:45 PM
Registered
Platinum Member

Originally Posted by glassdave
I had the pleasure of running this boat out in lake Erie a few weeks ago and all i can say is holy S#!T this motor pulls like a freight train. LS POWER BABY!!! This motor is a piece of art to the attention to detail and quality of the build is second to none.
Couldn't have said it better, we will be posting pictures of the new boats and motors soon. I will call you this week.

And Congrats to the ILMOR powered MTI Broadco, who just took down the Superboat Class World Championship in Key West Yesterday!
Old 11-10-2014, 05:05 PM
Registered

Received 6 Likes on 3 Posts

Nice job again Chris and congrats to Ilmor racing in key west world champs first year there gota like that
Old 11-10-2014, 05:23 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by Reindl Powerboats
Yes it was awesome for us. So much reliable power in a small package. The bang for your buck and reliability can't be beat, so am sure it will make it's way into a bunch of boats.
I think I did the seat in that boat about 4 -5 years ago.... Is it like a green weave patern?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.