Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > General Discussion > General Boating Discussion
Geico gets torched in Key West >

Geico gets torched in Key West

Notices

Geico gets torched in Key West

Old 11-09-2014, 05:47 AM
Registered

Received 13 Likes on 8 Posts

That's the only way cms beats them unless of course the run across.their bow trying to hide them down like bull did on wed

Just look at the lap times
Old 11-09-2014, 06:10 AM
JBS
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Geico can't pay people to detune their competition anymore so they actually have to race-unfortunately for them they still can't turn the boat cleanly so they're losing all kinds of speed/momentum in every corner.the 1650's are junk in my opinion but why does guardian occur when they start losing- I'm not sure- sounds like an excuse to me-bobs aren't cutting out- I wonder why.other boats with 1350's are going just as fast but nobody is going as fast as we did-JBS still holds the record and with ave speeds 20mph slower it seems I will be the only one to beat my record.in the meantime go CMS-looking super strong x2!
Old 11-09-2014, 06:38 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by JBS
Geico can't pay people to detune their competition anymore so they actually have to race-unfortunately for them they still can't turn the boat cleanly so they're losing all kinds of speed/momentum in every corner.the 1650's are junk in my opinion but why does guardian occur when they start losing- I'm not sure- sounds like an excuse to me-bobs aren't cutting out- I wonder why.other boats with 1350's are going just as fast but nobody is going as fast as we did-JBS still holds the record and with ave speeds 20mph slower it seems I will be the only one to beat my record.in the meantime go CMS-looking super strong x2!

VERY INTERESTING .............

You figured all that out from your computer
Old 11-09-2014, 06:56 AM
Registered

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Ya need to get over being so bitter..
Old 11-09-2014, 07:15 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by JBS
Says the guy that's ran how many sbi races this year......what a joke.
Old 11-09-2014, 07:16 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by Scott B
Ya need to get over being so bitter..
S, easy for him to talk big when he has no horse in this race
Old 11-09-2014, 07:29 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by JBS
I can't help but laugh out loud remembering the gay video of you guys posing beside the boat, with your stupid looking glasses. Hahahahaha, never gets old.....d-bags!!
Old 11-09-2014, 09:04 AM
JBS
Registered

I guess I forgot that opinions aren't allowed except if you limp around the racecourse or you have never owned a boat or ever even been to a race.OSO-as lame as ever
Old 11-09-2014, 09:25 AM
Registered

Received 12 Likes on 6 Posts

Originally Posted by JBS
I guess I forgot that opinions aren't allowed except if you limp around the racecourse or you have never owned a boat or ever even been to a race.OSO-as lame as ever
How did that reality show work out for ya?
Old 11-09-2014, 09:28 AM
Registered

Received 12 Likes on 6 Posts

Originally Posted by JRider
How did that reality show work out for ya?
Oh, thats rite, you are your biggest fan

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.