Notices

JBS racing new boat 2015

Old 11-11-2014, 02:13 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default JBS racing new boat 2015

after reading mr jbs post on another thread....

.Quote Originally Posted by JBS

View Post
Geico can't pay people to detune their competition anymore so they actually have to race-unfortunately for them they still can't turn the boat cleanly so they're losing all kinds of speed/momentum in every corner.the 1650's are junk in my opinion but why does guardian occur when they start losing- I'm not sure- sounds like an excuse to me-bobs aren't cutting out- I wonder why.other boats with 1350's are going just as fast but nobody is going as fast as we did-JBS still holds the record and with ave speeds 20mph slower it seems I will be the only one to beat my record.in the meantime go CMS-looking super strong x2!

clASS act...

i thought i would share the secret spy photo of MR JBS in his new race boat ....enjoy .... J A C K A S S !!!

.[IMG][/IMG]

mods do what you will ... but jbs accusing a pro team of cheating and payoffs he should be banned ...jmo

Last edited by NO REGRET$; 11-11-2014 at 02:16 PM.
Old 11-11-2014, 02:27 PM
Registered

Don't feed the troll
Old 11-11-2014, 07:47 PM
Registered

I thought they were getting into blow boat racing, then of course he will blame the wind when they lose.
Old 11-11-2014, 10:14 PM
Registered

JBS ran away like the dbag he is in the other thread. don't EVER talk smack about team geico here foo...you will get your a_ handed to you. geico is the most respected and winning offshore team ever in this country. when you've learned some respect, and won ONE world title (compared to their eight) then ppl might give a __ about your drivel