Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > General Discussion > General Boating Discussion
OK! So many helpful people coming through. I need help too. $$$$$$$$$$$$$   :) >

OK! So many helpful people coming through. I need help too. $$$$$$$$$$$$$ :)

Notices

OK! So many helpful people coming through. I need help too. $$$$$$$$$$$$$ :)

Old 11-18-2014, 09:28 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default OK! So many helpful people coming through. I need help too. $$$$$$$$$$$$$ :)

Ok, I agree with several people on here lately as well. OSO, has been so helpful in many ways for me as well. I am currently looking at a boat in ABELL Maryland. Would love if someone could swing by and look at it before I drive 11 hours to buy. This site is simply amazing. So many great people that go out of their way to lend a hand or help with information. I too love to help where I can...

Now for the real help... I am in need of some extra CASH! Feel free to help a brother out during holiday time... Please email me for my address or for large donations you can WIRE... Look forward to all the help from my brothers... LOL
Old 11-18-2014, 10:06 AM
Registered

Received 7 Likes on 6 Posts

Don't bring up your new boat when you start your gofundme web page... Just sayin'.
Old 11-18-2014, 10:39 AM
Registered

LOL, No kidding... Gotta love those gofundme pages when the people are still spending stupid money for things they don't need. Like beer, BOATS, Cigarettes ( the ones you smoke)... Don't need money! Just someone to look at boat in ABELL Maryland soon
Old 11-18-2014, 10:41 AM
Registered

Received 256 Likes on 148 Posts

I will go look at the Spectre over here again for you for a small small fee of a few hundo. Even though you have moved on, you might have missed something.

You should fund me to sleep better at night about it .

Old 11-18-2014, 10:56 AM
Registered

Received 256 Likes on 148 Posts

Originally Posted by NORTECH-ANGLER
Nate,
That spectre was nice but still 14 years old. And honestly just way to damn small for me. I am a big guy and need something larger with a windshield as well.

I figured as much or that something had to be a bit off or not fit for ya. I know it is a clean boat but just figured there was something that didn't fit.

Hell I am a short guy and I don't know if I could live with the no windscreen on that boat myself either lol.

Make sure and toss up some pics when you do find the right boat.
Old 11-18-2014, 11:01 AM
Registered

Nate,
That spectre was nice but still 14 years old. And honestly just way to damn small for me. I am a big guy and need something larger with a windshield as well.
Old 11-18-2014, 06:41 PM
Registered

Still need someone to look at boat in Abel Maryland