If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quit three weeks ago today. Still want one bad and it really sucks when having a frosty! That means I'll be areal a**hole this weekend. On the other hand I can already tell a difference as far as being able to breathe.

The Illustrious One Charter Member sean stinson's Avatar
    My Boats:
    Back on the dock!!!!!!!
    Internationally Famous

Re: Everyone Can K.M.A!!!!!

Originally posted by packinair
    sorry been smoking for 12 years and just quit monday, I had NO idea it would be this freakin hard!!!!plus it is Labor day weekend and I have not got my motors back. So I figure it is everyone's fault thanks for the vent I am going to find the nearest person and stick a freakin pen in thier eye

I feel for you bro....I just can't reach you.....It gets better after the seventh day somewhat.......All I can tell you is I was the same way bro......A good morning got you F you real fast....

Hang in there bro but dont hang 10...

Dying,....Is the day worth living for!!!!!!

Charter Member Charter Member Ted G's Avatar
    My Boats:
    Marlago 35 FS, 18 Neptune CC
    Edgerock Baby!!
    Good luck with it, you know it's the right thing to do
    Chesapeake Bay Powerboat Association

I had the Roto Rooter go thru an artery a few weeks ago to clean out the blackage and my Doctor said I had to quit smoking. I really cut back for a couple of weeks but being a stockbroker this market has not been helping me at all.

Watching The Speed Channel this morning I saw an AD for Lucas Oil, it said it will help stop smoking, I think I will give it a try.

You can do it. Hang in there! Puder's idea sounds pretty good

My Boats:
    1997 Fountain 35 Lightning
    beaumont tx
    It was tough on me also, hang in their it will be worth it, I don't even think about it today at all no urge, but it has been a while, hang tough

My Boats:
    Cigarette Top Gun, Scarab Center Console
    Toledo Oh
    I have no problem not smoking in the winter, but get me around boats & beer and I just can't help it. Don't know why but there it is.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12