GAC Pindar Inks Three-Year Deal with Offshore Powerboat Grand Prix Series >

GAC Pindar Inks Three-Year Deal with Offshore Powerboat Grand Prix Series

Notices

GAC Pindar Inks Three-Year Deal with Offshore Powerboat Grand Prix Series

Old 11-29-2014, 10:19 AM
Correspondent
Correspondent

Received 2,731 Likes on 1,225 Posts
Default GAC Pindar Inks Three-Year Deal with Offshore Powerboat Grand Prix Series

Latest news, http://speedonthewater.com/new-boat-...nd-prix-series
Old 11-29-2014, 09:55 PM
Gold Member
Gold Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Matt Trulio
According to the release, GAC Pindar will coordinate the "logistics of equipment and infrastructure" for five races in Florida that OPGP organizers plan to hold each year, including the Sarasota Suncoast Offshore Grand Prix race. This is the first time GAC Pindar has provided its services to the offshore powerboat-racing world.

Matt, Do you understand exactly how GAC will be handling logistics for the 5 Fl. races. How will a Shipping Co. be involved in handling the boats from, say Sarasota to Ft. Myers or any other Fl. City ????
Old 11-30-2014, 10:00 AM
Correspondent
Correspondent

Received 2,731 Likes on 1,225 Posts

Originally Posted by chaser
According to the release, GAC Pindar will coordinate the "logistics of equipment and infrastructure" for five races in Florida that OPGP organizers plan to hold each year, including the Sarasota Suncoast Offshore Grand Prix race. This is the first time GAC Pindar has provided its services to the offshore powerboat-racing world.

Matt, Do you understand exactly how GAC will be handling logistics for the 5 Fl. races. How will a Shipping Co. be involved in handling the boats from, say Sarasota to Ft. Myers or any other Fl. City ????
Short answer: I don't know.

Longer answer (but still not a definitive one): My guess, as details beyond those provided in the press release (and this story was repeatedly sourced to the press release from GAC Pindar) is that GAC Pindar/s primary role with OPGP will be handling shipping logistics for U.S. boats headed to the Qatar Cup each year for the next three years, assuming, of course, the event happens for the next three years.
Old 11-30-2014, 03:21 PM
Gold Member
Gold Member

Originally Posted by Matt Trulio
Short answer: I don't know.

Longer answer (but still not a definitive one): My guess, as details beyond those provided in the press release (and this story was repeatedly sourced to the press release from GAC Pindar) is that GAC Pindar/s primary role with OPGP will be handling shipping logistics for U.S. boats headed to the Qatar Cup each year for the next three years, assuming, of course, the event happens for the next three years.
Now that makes Perfect since. Just don't understand how a shipping company could support 5 Fl. U.S. State . races.
Old 11-30-2014, 03:43 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by chaser
Now that makes Perfect since. Just don't understand how a shipping company could support 5 Fl. U.S. State . races.
I guess it's possible they could be bringing non-US boats to the races. Now that would be cool.