Great customer support, autometer >

Great customer support, autometer

Notices

Great customer support, autometer

Old 12-25-2014, 12:49 PM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 1,295 Likes on 449 Posts

I sent my original livorsi/gaffrig in they cleaned and put on new needles i was charged but the amount was so miniscule i felt guilty. I updated all of them to the new bezels and the turn around was fantastic as well as the product. Everyone else just wanted to sell me new guages. When i needed a couple new gauges, i bought them from diamond and sent them to autometer with the old ones and they switched the cig faces to the new ones. At a charge but one tenth of what a new guage cost.
Old 12-25-2014, 01:38 PM
Registered

Received 78 Likes on 47 Posts

Originally Posted by vintage chromoly
Hello all.
I just had a great experience and thought I'd share.....I bought a full compliment of autometer pro comp marine gauges for my restoration a year ago or so. 11 gauges and several transducers. [/IMG][/URL]
Thanks for sharing your experience. I bought something like 24 of their gauges myself about 6 weeks ago---if fact, they look to be the same color of rims and dial faces as you have chosen, and we are about to install them as I am restoring/upgrading my dash. Anyway, your testimony is another reason why I'm glad I made the decision to go with Auto Meter marine gauges.
Old 12-27-2014, 01:40 PM
Rob
VIP Member

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

I thought they were all imported now, once they were made they couldnt take them apart here

The Only Time You Have To Much Ammo Is When Your Swimming Or On Fire.
Old 12-27-2014, 04:44 PM
Gold Member
Gold Member

Received 12 Likes on 6 Posts

Originally Posted by Strip Poker 388
I thought they were all imported now, once they were made they couldnt take them apart here
I expected them to ship me a new gauge as the trim gauge is only 50 bucks.

Somehow, they got it apart and fixed the pointer. I know it was my gauge as it has discerning mark on the back. How they did it, I'll never know.