If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter
    My Boats:
    Annapolis MD

Need good prop advice???

I need really good prop advice. After using my boat for the summer I have realized that my props need to be replaced. I have talked to a few companys with no real luck. I wanted to know if anyone knew of a good company to call. The boat is a 22' Velocity with twim Merc 200hp. I am in Maryland so east coast would be great but not a big deal. Please let me know of anyone or if any of you all have advice or maybe even a set I could maybe buy. I have been told Hydromotive would be the best way to go but I dont know much more then that. The other thing that I know is that they have to be surface props because of how my boat is rigged. Any advice would be great. Thanks

My Boats:
    Velocity 290 VR- 1
    Lakewood, NY, USA
    Call Hydromotive, great guys and they have a lot of knowledge and more then willing to share. I once called them and they told me that my boat, a 23 regal velocity at the time, would perform best with a competitors prop and they were right. There are not too many outfits that will do that.

330-425-4266 (Hydromotive Engineering) Tom or Gary