Notices

These gas prices!

Old 01-06-2015, 12:52 PM
Registered

Received 568 Likes on 340 Posts

Originally Posted by tommymonza
It will never happen.

The US and Canada are geared up to produce and hungry to do it these days, Between the glut in supply from the Saudis the U.S. and Canada we will not see high prices like we have had in the past for another 20 years.

Keep the PHUKIN speculators out of the game and have a real Free Trade market value established for oil and we will all have a stable economy.

And Phuck all those banks that bought the junk bonds. Let them die, there is too many banks out there as it is.
Speculators don't bother me as long as the tax payer doesn't get stuck with the losses.
Old 01-06-2015, 01:17 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by low_psi
Has nothing to do with age...... I like a good party as much as the next guy. It Has to do with the trashy element buying and using their boats with virtually no experience or respect for others property. My velocity was hit by two jet skis while beached, also struck by a 24' four winns cabin cruiser also while beached. Then once while anchored had an idiot try pulling his anchor while a storm was coming in (I was still anchored) buy him and his friend both going up to the bow of their boat and pulling the anchor while he left his wife in the back seat. Never started the boat or even tried to motor up to the anchor (again a storm was moving in it was very windy.). Needless to say his boat came at the bow of mine sideways and my bow actually ended up going right thru the side of his hull. Again all of these incidents happened while my boat was either beached or anchored. Then we have the idiots on jet skis who feel it necessary to rip right out infront of us. I boat on the Detroit River, and it would seem we have a large concentration of idiots per watercraft...

Not to mention the same trashy element seems to destroy our beaches by littering and breaking bottles everywhere. When gas prices were up, there were a whole lot less fools on the water and the beaches (we have a few small islands) were in a whole lot better shape.
Ha, just pullin your anchor chain! lol
I hate the river, everytime I go get hassled by the water cops,the last straw was at Elizabeth park launch.Hassled by sheriff at the launch check this check that.
Found a old v8 head on the beach of a river island before, a fomoco head. The world is full of idiots,just go around them.
Old 01-06-2015, 01:29 PM
Registered
Platinum Member

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by hogie roll
Speculators don't bother me as long as the tax payer doesn't get stuck with the losses.
Taxpayers pay for every successful and failed scam. It's the American way.
Old 01-06-2015, 05:01 PM
Registered

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Tuff to go around the idiots when they smash into your anchored boat...... I figured you joking, but being as I just turned 41.... I am gettin old, but not acting like it!

On another note, I read US Steel is laying off 750+ workers from their Lorain OH plant (tubular steel/pipe division) claiming the price of oil.....,,

I used to work for US Steel and couldn't happen to a better company. They were the worst company I have ever worked for. Well that is until recently when the Steel company I currently work for was bought by a direct competitor of US Steel...........,However, I feel for the actual workers that are taking the hit. Certainly never want to hear about 750 or even 1 person(s) losing their jobs, especially like this.....

Last edited by low_psi; 01-06-2015 at 05:06 PM.
Old 03-17-2015, 07:41 PM
Registered
Platinum Member

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

http://www.bloomberg.com/energy/