Lightweight indoor boat cover needed >

Lightweight indoor boat cover needed

Notices

Lightweight indoor boat cover needed

Old 01-16-2015, 11:00 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Donziben
Try Randy Kent at Marine Concepts. They build all kinds of covers. He will even make it with your color and graphics of the boat.
+1.
I am sure he would make a lightweight cover if asked. His heavy travel covers are the bomb for just exactly that....traveling, but I'm sure a light cover could be done. He digitized my boat for a dock cover so he would have the file to use to build you something with an exact fit.
Not cheap, but sometimes you get what you pay for.
Just my .02
Old 01-19-2015, 07:21 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Gino,

I just used American Marine Covers, they made me a full cover, a cockpit cover and dust covers for my A/C and Generator. Full cover fits like a glove, covers everything including the drives and I was really impressed with the quality. They are right in Miami and the guys were great- made multiple trips and multiple modifications until the fit was perfect. They have numerous lightweight materials. Give Philip a call at (787)-287-1191.

http://www.americanmarinecoverings.com