If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Charter Member Charter Member Dean Ferry's Avatar
    My Boats:
    2006 Hustler 388, 2004 Hustler Talon 25, 1999 30 Spectre cat and 2007 21' hydrostream voyager w/ Merc. 225 EFI
    Merritt Is. Fl. USA
    KILLED a couple thousand brain cells @ our 3rd annual Labor day "Ferry's TIKI bar" party. That damn Amber Lager that my buddy Kevin brews, that beer is soooooo good!!
    The Velocity ran great, drove down to Satelite beach, picked up my oldest daughter for the weekend and let her drive all the way back home!
    MAJOR DAMAGE? $ 430,000.00 Mama found a new home she wants, here's the view out back!
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Dean Ferry; 09-03-2002 at 02:01 PM.

My Boats:
    38' Cigarette, 42'Post, Driver:F2-07 Wild Child
    Greenwich CT. U S of A
    Well, I finally had to add my first quart of oil since I ran my Post up from FL .
    Going slow has its advantages!
    I havent used my Cigarette once this yr

Gold Member Gold Member Turbojack's Avatar
    My Boats:
    2003 Eliminator 30' Daytona
    Houston, TX, USA
    Boat ran good.

Waverunner GP1200R motor froze up. Sure glad got the Yamaha "YES" 3 year warranty.

My Boats:
    2002 353 Fastech (for sale)
    LOTO / KC
    Boat ran fine all weekend.

However, one of our guests dropped our 35mm camera in the water at the DOCK!
    Oh well at least it wasn't the digital.

Bo Knows
    This weekend, speedo stopped working, latch on cabin door broke, & bolts on rt side trailer bunk broke. Not a bad weekend.Went out today & bought grade 8 stainless bolts & repaired trailer, located & wire tied hose for speedo that fell off outdrive & ordered new door latch from Checkmate. I'll be ready to go out & break some more stuff trhis weekend. I can hardly wait !

Charter Member #927 Charter Member Payton's Avatar
    My Boats:
    1991 34' Super Hawaii
    Everything ran great all weekend. We even went out today for one of those "business lunches" fun waves out there today.

But, I had one rough night when I thought I lost my wallet in Holland MI, Sunday. It had to have fallen out of my pocket onto the deck of the boat as I was tarping the boat in the slip. My wallet was under that tarp. that was fine untill a storm blew in and blew my tarp off. 2 Sea Ray cruisers from Chicago that were next to me, put the tarp back on for me and found my wallet laying just 6" from the edge of the boat. It would've fallen into 20' of water. It's amazing that the tarp didn't slide it into the drink when the tarp blew off. The guys tossed it down into the cabin. Now I have to wait for all my new credit cards to come, I cancelled them all just to be safe.

Thanks to a few very cool fellow boaters!!

Charter Member #1055/Moderator Charter Member GO4BROKE's Avatar
    My Boats:
    Sonic 386
    I  Voted
    Still not sure what broke this weekend!! I lost 3-400rpm's on BOTH motors and 4 mph WOT. Not quite sure whats up, but I'll start with a tune up and go on from there.

Charter Member #232 Charter Member Audiofn's Avatar
    My Boats:
    1979 Formula 302, 99 Formula 353, 81 Donzi 18 2+3 with 454
    Carlisle, MA USA
    Well I fixed my one alternator and tested the other and that one is not 100% either. Man does it ever stop!!! I am going to pull in tomarrow am and have it tested and rebuild if need be. It only has maybe 10 hours on it unfortunatly it is out of warrantee

Put your best foot forward!

Charter Member#157 Charter Member MnFastBoat's Avatar
    My Boats:
    1999 Advantage 28' Cat
    Minneapolis, Mn, Usa
    well I am surprised ot say the least that mine has encounted some sort of small boat advisory limitations from LOTO

Sat leaving party cove I choose to stuff my cat down by where the main channel meets by Shooters21.
    Came up of a few crusiers wakes

Aluminum rubrail pulled about 6 rivets out and lost the rubber insert.
    Sunday I squezzed the rubber insert back in but lost the first half under the Community bridge. Cut that part off and by the time i made it to Party Cove, the rest was gone.
    Good thing I have a new insert here at home. Project for tomorrow.
    This Cat is trying to keep up with the Big Dogs

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12