Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Old 09-06-2002, 09:29 AM
Charter Member #94
Charter Member

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
Default Mike &/or Nancy

Nancy,
Was a pleasure talking with you yesterday. We're looking forward to meeting you and your husband, and really getting pumped about going back to Cottonwood.
As for the slips, I do not plan to leave the boat in the water overnight, so do I still need to get a slip for the event on Saturday? If so, please put my name on the list for one, (with the OSO group).
Mike,
Lookin forward to seeing you again! And I hear ya on the "home cookin", but after talking to Nancy, I have no concerns whatsoever. In fact, I would be glad to help in any way I can.
Lake Perry gang,
What do y'all think about the farm house or the trailer? I was thinking "close is good", (read; stagger distance from bar), but if y'all would rather do the Super 8, I'm good with whatever, as long as I got a ****ter, shower, and a sleeper, I'm good.
Oh, and Nancy, I love the new name.
Old 09-06-2002, 09:51 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I should clarify the slip deal. If you do not plan on keeping your boat in the water overnight, you do not need to worry about reserving a slip. We will have a designated area reserved for all participating boats on the day of the race. If you will be keeping your boat on your trailer until that morning, there will be an area designated just for you. The marina has several acres of land just for that purpose & people will be there all night to make sure everything's ok & no one messes with your boats. The owners of Cottonwood are very excited about you all coming & I think this will be one heck of a party. I'm looking forward to meeting you all.
Old 09-06-2002, 09:52 AM
Charter Member
Charter Member

Mike,

You might want to reserve a slip so you know you have a place to dock the boat while it is in the water.

mike
Old 09-06-2002, 09:54 AM
Charter Member
Charter Member

Never mind.
Old 09-06-2002, 10:04 AM
Charter Member #94
Charter Member

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
Default LMAO!!

I think she's about half a step ahead of ya buddy...

Thanks for the response guys.
Old 09-06-2002, 10:05 AM
Charter Member
Charter Member

to much beer last night,
Old 09-06-2002, 10:10 AM
Mrs 283Check

Originally posted by Nauti Nan-Sea
Anyway, per Mike's suggestion, there will be a trophy going out to the person who travels the farthest to get to the shoot-out so take that as a challenge.
So if I head south out of KC down to Oklahoma through Texas and back up to Nebraska do I win?!?

Just joking.

Cyndi

Old 09-06-2002, 12:39 PM
Registered

Received 6 Likes on 4 Posts

Double U - O - Double U WOW!! This has turned into a heck of an event!! You guy's are tearing me apart!! Here I started the post then found out I couldn't go!!

Man, if Blown 1100 drives up from Texas, Jesse James comes up from the Ozarks, Katdrvr comes from BFE Nebraska, the Lake Perry Gang including the Mayor and First Lady of Linwood, Kansas are going to be there then I might HAVE to go!!

I feel like it's my DUTY to show up with Megaphone in hand and play the part as the "Kansas BOATHEAD Ambassador" insuring pleasant relations between us and the self proclaimed "Missouri River - River Rats"!!

I could coach Chris on drive'n the Check in a straight line, calm down Julie after Gordo gut's the One Vision to save weight, help KCHOTBOAT load the special race fuel, and pick Blown 1100 brain on how to get a Fountain to go that fast!!

I just might drive up on Friday afternoon and drive back on Saturday afternoon to make it to that wedding by 6:30! I have to do some more checking on this!!
Old 09-06-2002, 12:45 PM
283CHECK

I didn't figure that you could stay away Get it figured out and get up there!!

Quick Reply: Info on Nebraska Shoot-Out? Sept. 21st?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.