Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   who's going to jobbienooner 2? (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/32228-whos-going-jobbienooner-2-a.html)

26scarab 09-04-2002 03:50 PM

Stac,
I hope noone got hurt... so how bad is the damage to the boat ? You guys must have been out of the channel to hit something like that;)

James,
I had the boat out Sunday for an hour or so, I had to take it home to do a few minor tweaks.

rerun 09-04-2002 04:37 PM

I love the pic of girlscout! I'm just glad you don't have the one of me at Travis in the morning. I ordered my food than had to go outside for a min;) I don't remember the last time I did that. It was so bad I couldn't even drink on Monday. I believe where going to head out around 8:30 am or so. Which means around 9:30. Going to be on the north side of the island between gull and harsens.

Rob I know what you mean about guys that have never seen boobs before. You get a few girls dancing and next thing you know you have a mob around the back of the boat. They all try and hop up and one of us has to sit on the back and tell them to get down. It's funny everyone thinks he's going to be the one to take them home.

Scarab P-29 09-04-2002 06:40 PM

Hey Rob no run on sunday?

rerun 09-04-2002 10:25 PM

Rob was that you that we tied up to last Sunday? I was in dennis' 35 fountain. I was reading this with the patriot and he told me that you were the guy with the 32 advantage with the 4 bolsters. Than I remembered that we ties up with you. Small world.

JennyJennyII 09-05-2002 07:36 AM

WhooWoo!

I'm on it! Boy, I am never gonna get work done now. James, that was great you took that shot of anj loosing her shots, and drinks and oh yeah, GirlScout cookies!

Is it a pajama party saturday or what!?!

Jen

Advantage_Rob 09-05-2002 09:10 AM

Yeah, That was me, We had a good show going for a while on my boat. There's only 2 32 advantages on st clair, my crazy looking one, and the other one is this guy named Darrell he's got a pretty cool looking red white and black one, but I never see him out on the water much. I heard from some people that he spends alot of time (forgive me) sailing:eek:

GirlScout 09-05-2002 12:31 PM

Hey James! Of course I'll be out Sat. in my PJ's sipping my umbrella drink, slinging back jello-shots, watching the crazies. I think I'll be wearing my bug repellent too - If West Nile exists anywhere, it's on that island!

ReRun - remember the secret I shared w/ you about the shots? So are you in charge of jello-shots and I'll do the fruit? Remember...we are NOT losing our cookies this w/end!:o

rerun 09-05-2002 03:30 PM

Yea I don't think I will ever forget anything you ever told me. So you want me to bring some jello shots out a???? I guess I can do that. It was a lot of work but I think I am up to it. Don't expect really good ones like the kind you talk about. I'm just going to bring ones that really f you up and come out of the container really easy. So do you think the patriot is going to get a encore of Sunday night?

GirlScout 09-05-2002 03:56 PM

I can do the shots. I have most of the fixin's already and you know how they say if you don't use it you'll lose it!

We need to be gentle w/ Patriot. Afterall he's on the rebound:(

Ranman 09-06-2002 08:00 AM

J2

Looks like I'll be out at the island for J2. I normally anchor at the North end of the island (sort of between the lighthouses and the channel). Anyway, White and red Donzi 18 Classic, big dude driving. Hope to see some of you there. Randy