Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > General Discussion > General Boating Discussion
Center Councils Only! (New boat) >

Center Councils Only! (New boat)

Notices

Center Councils Only! (New boat)

Old 01-21-2015, 05:27 PM
Registered

Received 568 Likes on 340 Posts
Default Center Councils Only! (New boat)

Got me ona dem center councils

It's getting delivered to my parents place in St. Pete Beach hopefully next week. I'll be down valentines day weekend to try it out. Then back up to the Midwest once it warms up. Commence operation endless summer!
Old 01-21-2015, 05:46 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Your gonna love that boat. We have a 2005 Marlago, Blue hull. We got it last winter.
Old 01-21-2015, 05:57 PM
Registered

Received 569 Likes on 236 Posts

Originally Posted by THATS IT
Your gonna love that boat. We have a 2005 Marlago, Blue hull. We got it last winter.
You ever boat down in SW Florida with it? I have seen a dark blue one down in New Pass . Very sharp in that color.

The Marlago is originally a 36 Cigarette hull design correct?
Old 01-21-2015, 05:59 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by hogie roll
Got me ona dem center councils

It's getting delivered to my parents place in St. Pete Beach hopefully next week. I'll be down valentines day weekend to try it out. Then back up to the Midwest once it warms up. Commence operation endless summer!
Nice Senter Council and your gonna Love them Suhukis
Old 01-21-2015, 06:03 PM
Registered

It was in Lauderdale the last few winters. It's from Michigan. We're were able to boat in Lauderdale last winter. The boat is so clean and well cared for. The guy we bought her from ( was first class) bought a new 39 Nortech Center Console.
Old 01-21-2015, 06:09 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by tommymonza
You ever boat down in SW Florida with it? I have seen a dark blue one down in New Pass . Very sharp in that color.

The Marlago is originally a 36 Cigarette hull design correct?
There seems to be a lot of the 2003+ boats that color, with a yellow boot stripe. We looked at a very nice one in st pete but it sold.

This is a 2001 that has 2007 Suzuki 4 strokes. It was the best priced 4 stroke I found and it's very clean.

Yes this is a derivative of the early 35' cigarette race boat that had the 9'+ beam. The center console constructors really like that extra beam so I think a few boats have been based on it. The marlin 35 and Dakota 36 use the same hull. It does however have a pad so it isn't identical to the cig bottom.

I really like that these boats are foam cored (very light), have an enclosed head and a cabin.

I'll be looking to get it over to LOTO, down to Kentucky lake and also cruise the length of the Illinois!
Old 01-21-2015, 06:24 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by hogie roll
There seems to be a lot of the 2003+ boats that color, with a yellow boot stripe. We looked at a very nice one in st pete but it sold.

This is a 2001 that has 2007 Suzuki 4 strokes. It was the best priced 4 stroke I found and it's very clean.

Yes this is a derivative of the early 35' cigarette race boat that had the 9'+ beam. The center console constructors really like that extra beam so I think a few boats have been based on it. The marlin 35 and Dakota 36 use the same hull. It does however have a pad so it isn't identical to the cig bottom.

I really like that these boats are foam cored (very light), have an enclosed head and a cabin.

I'll be looking to get it over to LOTO, down to Kentucky lake and also cruise the length of the Illinois!
Check the power head zincs and grounds with a close eye, Those years Suzukis had some electrolysis issues.in the heads.
Old 01-21-2015, 06:35 PM
Registered

We had the yellow strip but took it off....looks much better.
Old 01-21-2015, 06:54 PM
Registered

Received 258 Likes on 149 Posts

Love it.

Hope I get to see it around here, great lines on it. Congrats!
Old 01-21-2015, 07:04 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by tommymonza
Check the power head zincs and grounds with a close eye, Those years Suzukis had some electrolysis issues.in the heads.
My cousin is marine mechanic in Ft. Myers and was telling me about them. This boat has never been stored in the water, but I will for sure check them out. Even the sneaky ones people don't know about

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.