Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > General Discussion > General Boating Discussion
Whatever happened to offshore go-fast boats? >

Whatever happened to offshore go-fast boats?

Notices

Whatever happened to offshore go-fast boats?

Old 01-31-2015, 10:47 AM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by ActiveThunder
Based on that post with the Lawrence Welk reference you definitely need to boat with Jerry in his CC......

A-one-and-a-two and-a-......
Pat, If my memory has not failed me yet I can remember years ago YOU were in a CC and I was in an Offshore. So this tells me you had a CC before me.
Old 01-31-2015, 11:47 AM
Registered

Received 566 Likes on 339 Posts

Originally Posted by tbanzer
So whats out there in a cc less than 30ft that runs in the 60s? Im looking for something to use for when I go down to Florida next winter. I Plan on keeping my present boat up north to use in the summer. I noticed that there seems to be quite a few of you guys from the sw of Florida. I plan on trying out semi retirement in Cape Coral next winter.
Concept, renegade, glasstream are fairly common. I'd try to get 300 4 stroke suzukis. Zero tolerance are super fast but kind of rare.
Old 01-31-2015, 12:03 PM
Registered
Platinum Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I haven't checked this in days and I see this thread is still going strong, who would have thought someone thinking about a CC would cause this much commotion.

The worlds a mess, Obummers got the US all focked up, but CCs are the downfall of civilization..............kind of funny............lol

Last edited by 314joey; 01-31-2015 at 12:07 PM.
Old 01-31-2015, 01:53 PM
Registered

Received 133 Likes on 61 Posts

Originally Posted by 314joey

The worlds a mess, Obummers got the US all focked up, but CCs are the downfall of civilization..............kind of funny............lol
It's funny when someone makes remarks about ANY administration since the administrations actually have little power compared to other "areas" of government or "special interests" when you think about it...

Anyways I don't come here for political commentary so .... continue on!
Old 01-31-2015, 04:05 PM
Registered
Platinum Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Diamond Dave
It's funny when someone makes remarks about ANY administration since the administrations actually have little power compared to other "areas" of government or "special interests" when you think about it...

Anyways I don't come here for political commentary so .... continue on!
Wasn't meant to be a political statement, more about what's really important in life, but I can see what's important to you, the flag is nice touch, I wish the current administration did, your turn.
Old 01-31-2015, 04:25 PM
Registered

Received 133 Likes on 61 Posts

Wasn't meant to be a political statement, more about what's really important in life, but I can see what's important to you, the flag is nice touch, I wish the current administration did, your turn.
Anyone please correct me if I am wrong but wouldn't you qualify the following as "political"??
The worlds a mess, Obummers got the US all focked up,
What's important to me is BOATING otherwise I would be in a "political" forum wasting my time... That is unless I completely misunderstand what "political" is. Lol.

Last edited by Diamond Dave; 01-31-2015 at 04:36 PM.
Old 02-07-2015, 06:14 PM
Registered

Received 86 Likes on 21 Posts

Originally Posted by aquaforce
I think it is a passing turn down mostly due to money and all the economic problems currently. There are popular replacements so that will show in the market trends but the desire and admiration for the offshore go fast will not leave the individual. They may go with the crowd in hard times but I think when the money, economy and a thriving society return the go fast will too.
Yep MONEY!