Marina Auction in Brick, NJ >

Marina Auction in Brick, NJ

Notices

Marina Auction in Brick, NJ

Old 09-14-2002, 08:49 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Marina Auction in Brick, NJ

Saw in the paper that there is a marina liquidation at cove haven marina on 505 ridge road in brick, NJ. The ad says they will have a 96 50' scraab, 36' baha outlaw, '93 36' Skater.........and all kinds of other crap......Ive been to these auctions before, and sometimes the ad is bull****, but i figure its worth a driveby.....auction starts at 11. If anyone shows there, say howdy (if im still there)....tan shorts, white bass ale shirt......
Old 09-14-2002, 11:35 AM
Registered

Received 6 Likes on 4 Posts

How was it?
Old 09-14-2002, 05:10 PM
Registered

Received 5 Likes on 3 Posts

WHat did you get us ???
Old 09-14-2002, 09:32 PM
Registered

OK, here's what happens when you rush. The auction isnt till the 21st. I got there and there were no people, and i figured that i was gonna buy the whole place for a $1000 or so. Then i got the newspaper clipping out of my pocket and realized the REAL date. So, maybe ill see someone there next week. I cant guarentee ill be wearing the same clothes. Right now i feel pretty dumb for sure. Cant wait till next week tho.
Old 09-14-2002, 09:40 PM
Registered

you mispelled Baja. you know me, that one kid, Whippin Boy on the registry with the red avitar scot made!
Old 09-15-2002, 10:38 PM
Registered

Yes HyperbaJa, i spelled it wrong. I was too busy dreaming of $4000 skaters and such, so i rushed. And yes, i know you from the other board. I didnt put the auction there yet incase i ran across a $1000 D boat.

Ill be at this auction (again) next week for sure. .....
Old 09-16-2002, 12:34 AM
speel chekk this fokker!
Charter Member

where and when is taht auction? i need some parts and might make a run down for it.
Old 09-16-2002, 11:05 AM
Registered

Puder,
The auction is Saturday Sept. 21st. The marina was just taken over by Lightning Jacks, which also has another facility in brick. This one is at 505 Ridge Road. A little tricky to get to. Heres a MAP that may help. The auction is to begin at 11am. Im sure theyll move more stuff to the site by saturday. I'm hoping to get a look on friday, as i dont have to work.
I may be able to get some parts for my big boat. I've been to these auctions before, and you never know what the heck is gonna show up. drop me an email if anyone needs more info. [email protected]
Old 09-16-2002, 11:40 AM
blackjack

Default auction

the skater is lighting jacks old race boat the other stuff idont know about Im only 5 minutes from the place if you want some more info let me know ill run down there

Old 09-16-2002, 05:11 PM
speel chekk this fokker!
Charter Member

iw as down ther efor skaterfest earlier this year. I actually have to be at the boat show in norwalk so I doubt i'll be able to make it. If they haev oil line sand fuel lines for sale cheap i need some. Fittign and that kind of crap too. Is anyone going that woudln't mind giving me a call when they get thier and see hwta is available that would kick ass. drop me an e-mail [email protected] Thanks

Quick Reply: Marina Auction in Brick, NJ

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.