Sneak Peek: Cigarette-AMG Miami Model ‘Teaser’ Rendering

Notices

Sneak Peek: Cigarette-AMG Miami Model ‘Teaser’ Rendering

Old 01-29-2015, 08:02 AM
Registered

Received 8 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by Knot 4 Me
I want to see a boat-themed car!
Take a look at a boat tail Duesenberg...
Old 01-29-2015, 09:11 AM
Registered

Received 79 Likes on 32 Posts

Originally Posted by Jupiter Sunsation
Huge difference from a 100-200K AMG car (or $1500 +/- lease) to buying a 1350 powered 46/50 Cigarette! AMG car can be driven in any paved road in America, some areas 12 months a year.......that boat is no where as useful.

I would suspect that Skip has forged a nice relationship to co-brand and sell another boat while sharing the launch/advertising costs with someone that has much deeper pockets.

In my mind the Mercedes MTI was the original MB theme boat! The Cig stuff is just a Cig with an AMG logo on the hull.
Yeah, but one was just a cool theme boat, the other is an official "partner" designed AMG machine by Cigarette~
Old 01-29-2015, 09:14 AM
Registered

Received 885 Likes on 480 Posts

Originally Posted by jusabum
Yeah, but one was just a cool theme boat, the other is an official "partner" designed AMG machine by Cigarette~
I got that but if you have ever seen the MTI you would be impressed with the details they nailed by using OEM Mercedes parts.......in the AMG boats, it's essentially logos.
Old 01-29-2015, 09:23 AM
Registered

Received 79 Likes on 32 Posts

Agree that the MTI has some cool features and accessories, but i think this AMG Cig will be a little more than logo's - we will be seeing a little more effort coming from Cigarette this year.
Old 01-29-2015, 10:46 AM
Drive to arrive alive!!!
Platinum Member

Received 397 Likes on 124 Posts

Gotta love the theme boat haters! If you don't like the boat, then don't buy it!!! I seriously doubt that the haters are the demographic that the manufacturers are after anyway.
Old 01-29-2015, 11:08 AM
Registered

Received 107 Likes on 64 Posts

Originally Posted by Jupiter Sunsation
I got that but if you have ever seen the MTI you would be impressed with the details they nailed by using OEM Mercedes parts.......in the AMG boats, it's essentially logos.
Hey, 100 AMG logos are better that 100 Cig logos!... right???? LOL..
Old 01-29-2015, 11:55 AM
Registered

Received 10 Likes on 7 Posts

I find these negative comments amazing. Cigarette is one of the few performance boat manufactures that have actually built and exhibited new product consistently over the last eight years. Many other manufactures have cut trade show budgets, brought previous year's product (some with power and some without) or borrowed a customers registered boat for the show. Cigarette actually builds new boats for boat show fans to enjoy...what a concept.

Who cares if they want to display a theme boat, you don't have to buy it. Trust me every theme boat they have built sold immediately. In addition, I suspect there will be a line waiting to see this boat the entire show.
Old 01-29-2015, 12:06 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 373 Likes on 139 Posts

I still like to see the AMG electric boat run, never saw it run did anybody ?
Old 01-29-2015, 12:12 PM
Registered

Received 10 Likes on 7 Posts

Originally Posted by Team Archer
It doesn't have to, clearly it accomplished the objective, your still talking about it two years later.
Old 01-29-2015, 12:33 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Team Archer
I thought there used to be a youtube video of it. personally I love the themed boats it's different then your everyday performance boat and it sticks out it could he worse cig could have teamed up with Toyota and made a prius themed boat

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.