Sunday Cruise Down The Hudson To SBI Race >

Sunday Cruise Down The Hudson To SBI Race

Notices

Sunday Cruise Down The Hudson To SBI Race

Old 09-04-2002, 03:21 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Shane,
I was advised last night that a small group has already made plans to head south from Gully's. I would be more than willing to cruise down with the group.

XCAV8,
I will be in a 22' Checkmate, we can stick together if the group goes too fast.

Keep me informed as to what the plans are.

(I have to go now-the wife is yelling that there is a big snake on the back patio)

Dave
Old 09-04-2002, 04:02 PM
Registered

Chris232,

How about riding with me? Looks like I amy be solo?
Old 09-04-2002, 07:41 PM
Registered

Shane,

I have not heard how Hot Boat has made out lately. Do you have any information on his new engine?
Old 09-04-2002, 10:01 PM
Registered

dckrafft

that sounds like it could work, i want to try and
get my temp guage fixed before sunday... i'm from
poughkeepsie area so we are pretty close..

how much further down is this race than the tapanzee
bridge ????
Old 09-05-2002, 05:33 AM
Registered

HotBoats new motor runs like a swiss watch! He is hoping to have the seats fixed to run down on Sunday.

The race is from The Statue of Liberty to around Mid-town. We will be going to Chelsea Piers to watch the race, tie up and have lunch. Then after the race go south around the city, up the East River and Harlem River and back to Gullies.
Old 09-05-2002, 07:45 AM
Registered

Okay, so here is a preliminary list of participants:

Shane
XCAV8
dckrafft
Chris232
Ken
Hot Boat?????
26Sonic?????
Sonic99?????

Anybody else?
Old 09-05-2002, 07:49 AM
Registered

Default Shane,,,, That is a very nice offer.... Thanks...

I would love to go for a ride in the skater. The fastest I have ever gone in a boat is Paul's and that was about 70.

I am working on the Baja as we speak, trying to figure out what the heck is going on,, last night I pulled the pick-up out of the tank and all looks good, so I am back to the water in the gas theory.

I have invited 4 people as well as myself and my g/f/fianceee, to head down,, Assuming the boat is fixed, I will have a full crew, and will be heading down with the group,,,, Make that " following " the group..

IF I do not get things worked out, do you have room for me and the G/F ?? Thanks again for the offer, that very nice of you.. Chris
Old 09-05-2002, 08:02 AM
Registered

Chris,

If you do get the boat fixed we can still get you into the century club, probably at Gullies when we get back!

If you do not get it fixed...(which I am sure you will!) here is the deal. I asked my buddy Jason to come down with me. He is coming, he is checking with his better half to see if she wants to go. If she does, my wife will prbably go. If she does not, my wife definitley will not and we will have room for you 2. If his girlfriend goes and my wife doesn't, then we have 1 spot available. I just spoke to Pauls wife and she says they are going to the lake. I have a call in to him, waiting to hear back. We should know how things pan out around noon or so this afternoon and we can touch base. I will PM you my numbers. Please do the same. Also, do you kow what time the group is departing Gullies and how to get in touch with some other members?

GOOD luck getting the "problem" worked out. Call me and maybe I can help.

Shane
Old 09-05-2002, 08:05 AM
Charter Member #232
Charter Member

Received 6 Likes on 4 Posts

What time are you guys leaving from and were exactly is this place in relation to the Tapanzee bridge? I am thinking about heading down maybe later Saturday and grabbing a hotel and then running down with you all. My grandfather lives in Franklin lakes but that is a little farther out. I have some trailer issues that need to be addressed first. I am going to run the boat hard on Friday evening and Saturday and if all goes well I may head out that way. I think it would be a blast to run up with you all.

Jon
Old 09-05-2002, 08:08 AM
Registered

Default I am almost positive Scott, Jill, Tony, and ToM (27 Baja) will be heading down.

I have Scott's two way number, and can find out what time they are all planning to leave very easily, and will do so this afternoon..

Yah, I will definitely take you up on the ride, 100 is 30 mph faster than I have ever been, sounds like FUUUUUUUUUUUNNNNNNNNNN..

Quick Reply: Sunday Cruise Down The Hudson To SBI Race

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.