Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   Jesse James Maiden Voyage (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/32305-jesse-james-maiden-voyage.html)

ssherman 09-04-2002 11:50 AM

Thanks.

Consintracy 09-04-2002 11:53 AM

Bling Bling on N-Lo!!! LOL....You guy's rock!!!:D :cool: :D

29scarab 09-04-2002 11:54 AM

Sweet ride!!!

Feels good to have her back in the water!!!:D :D

jawbreakerkid 09-04-2002 11:54 AM

JJ gave the crowd at Salty Dog a nice "rough water" fly-by.....

there is nothing better to see 50-75 people standing on the docks turn around to take a look at your boat...:)

WARPAINT 09-04-2002 11:55 AM

VERY NICE!LOVE THE BOLSTERS AND HELM!BEST OF LUCK!:cool:

KAAMA 09-04-2002 12:09 PM

Shane,

I second what WARPAINT has said. Who did bolster design and upholstry? Are there 6 stand-up bolsters in there? Looks awesome bro.

Mark/KAAMA

ssherman 09-04-2002 12:14 PM

thanks again guys......I can't explain how ggod it felt. I told myself all week not to get excited so i wouldn't get let down if it didn't happen........We worked on the boat until 1:30 am on friday before Labor Day (I was so wound up with excitement I barely slept on fri nite) then continued to wrench until 4:30 on saturday and then hit water at about 5.

I cant even put into words the above and beyond service i recieved from CPR (Central Performance and Rigging) of LOTO. Rueben and Scott opened their shop, tool boxes and resources to me to try and hit water for the holiday. If any one want's top notch service they are the guys, they are a perfect culmination of Marine Managment(mark adams in FL) and TNT rigging (we all know who that is) Rueben crew chifed the Big thunder race boats for 10 years and Scott worked on the crew for several. Their number is 573-348-1414 they handle all jobs.

I would also like to Thank Advanced Canvas Steve, Todd and the whole crew for some late nites getting the seats back in this past week. Their work is first class this was my 4th try at this interior and it is finally what i want ( I am a tad anal).

I would also like to thank Rex Marine for the prompt service on saturday delivery of the parts we needed.

I also want to thank the service department at Kelly's Port on LOTO they had one of the shift cable's we needed and then took the time to call around the area to find the other for me.

I cant tell you the happiness I have. I am working on a website for the history of the boat. I will post a link to the site once it is done.
I cant forget tbone and JBK for letting me boat mooch.

Thanks to everyone
R. Shane Sherman AKA:ssherman, and Jesse James

PS: I will have to take JBK's word on the audience at Salty Dog I was concentrating on keeping those new motors in check.:D

ssherman 09-04-2002 12:32 PM

Kaama,

The seats were done by advanced Canvas @ Lake Ozark ask for Steve or Todd tell them i sent you 573-374-1796. They are six man all stand up bolsters.....and lets just say I am glad I ride in the front because the back is TIGHT.

boot 09-04-2002 12:36 PM

REAL NICE !!:D

Von Bongo 09-04-2002 12:42 PM

Shane,

I know the feeling, looks bad ass!

V