Notices

Jesse James Maiden Voyage

Old 09-04-2002, 03:16 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Dang! No, we won't be down. We've got 3 soccer games this weekend. We'll have to take a rain check.

Thanks Shane!
Old 09-04-2002, 03:23 PM
ssherman

No problem you have an open invite anytime. Maybe go to that deal up in omaha? I dont know alot about it but there is a thread on it.

Old 09-04-2002, 03:28 PM
ssherman

Thanks ragtop....is your screen name an indication of a Land Based toy you have? if so lets see a pic.

Old 09-04-2002, 03:30 PM
Charter Member #737
Charter Member

Received 73 Likes on 41 Posts

Shane
Missed seeing your boat in person since it had been completed. Stopped at Todd's shop for a few beers and he told me you just left with it. Looks great.
Old 09-04-2002, 03:33 PM
ssherman

Thanks KC.....It will be a regular fixture at Loto so look me up...I was thinking of that deal in omaha are you going to that?

Old 09-04-2002, 04:03 PM
Registered

Received 78 Likes on 47 Posts

Yep Shane, I know how you feel or at least I'm about to know how you feel, as my boat has just about been gutted from the helm to stern! We/re just around the corner from being finished too. It's been a long, hard process to walk through when a boat needs major repairs, mods and upgrades. I guess I didn't really realize you weren't running all this time. If you have posted it in some past threads I guess I must have missed it. Two years?---what all did you go through? What happend? (if you care to tell).

I'm looking forward to that same feeling of anticipation and excitement of being able to launch my boat and the feeling of being able to start those engines after all of those long nights, hard work, running around for parts, etc, etc. Plus it's a lot to think about too! The constant thought of how you want things done and watching and assisting the hired help on the boat and staying possitive about it can really absorb a lot of thought time---aside from your own work. I don't particularly care to have always be thinking of what has to be done to the boat next when it's in a major project. A lot of fitting and fabrication has had to take place. Things don't always go as fast as you want which can make it extremely frustrating. One day at a time and you have got to stay focussed and one has to keep the vision. It can really wear on a person---WHEW!!! It would be nice to just put the boat away and forget about it for a while until I want to use it again. I mean, like it's time to get some seat time in for a change---eh Shane?

Last edited by KAAMA; 09-04-2002 at 07:40 PM.
Old 09-04-2002, 04:19 PM
Registered

Received 31 Likes on 24 Posts

Hey Miss Amy and Lutz Party, I just had a martini for all you guys
Old 09-04-2002, 04:52 PM
Registered

LOL Biggus! Was it cherry limead or chocolate?

KCHotboat! FINALLY we got to meet! Hope to spend more time with yu guys next time.

Shane, I'll mention it to Lutz and see what he says about Omaha. Sam's birthday is the 25, so we may be doing the birthday thing......just hafta see how it plays out.
Old 09-04-2002, 05:11 PM
Charter Member #737
Charter Member

Received 73 Likes on 41 Posts

Originally posted by ssherman
Thanks KC.....It will be a regular fixture at Loto so look me up...I was thinking of that deal in omaha are you going to that?
I was thinking about it.
Old 09-04-2002, 05:20 PM
Registered

Sweeeett looking boat bro

Quick Reply: Jesse James Maiden Voyage

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.