Any recommendations on a big single V

Notices

Any recommendations on a big single V

Old 03-02-2015, 11:47 PM
Charter Member #394
Charter Member

Received 36 Likes on 17 Posts

Originally Posted by TracyRR
Yes, would like to see more pics of your boat. Can you tell me how it handles the power at speed and also docking control with only one engine? Thanks! T
Docking is easy and at speed no issues at all. The propshaft is 1" or so below the bottom which helps this. Locked up the six drive over 80 once (bearing then gear failure), the guys with me asked why did you slow down? I just knew it had no more forward drive, broke the input shaft in the transmission but the drive stayed locked up. Even with the prop locked, it just slowed down, no torque reaction at all. I was pleasantly surprised.
There are only five of these 32 Stealths ever built so you probably will not find one for sale and I have the only one with a 'cabin'. The new 30 is faster anyway. I wanted a boat that can cruise at 90 and not really care how rough the water is (within reason of course).
Attached Thumbnails Any recommendations on a big single V-img_0159-1-.jpg   Any recommendations on a big single V-jim14.jpg   Any recommendations on a big single V-jim13.jpg  

Old 03-03-2015, 07:53 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

^^^^Great looking boat!! Thanks