Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   Fountain that was in Grand Haven on Sun (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/32379-fountain-grand-haven-sun.html)

nautigirl 09-05-2002 11:06 AM

Fountain that was in Grand Haven on Sun

There was a Fountain there that had 2 Rottweilers and possible a yellow lab on it at the races on Sun. Is this anyone on OSO's boat??

Payton 09-05-2002 12:28 PM

Nautigirl, I didn't see it. How big of a Fountain was it?

I didn't get to see you either. Were you on a boat or on the beach? I was on the boat, my wife was on the beach.

nautigirl 09-05-2002 03:10 PM

Hey Payton- it was around 30' - I'm not very good at guessing the kinda thing and it was blue & white - maybe some black! We took a couple of pics of it because our little boy LOVES dogs and one of the ones on the boat was wearing a t-shirt. Thought it was cute. We were parked in front of Rosy Mound (sp) for both races. In a PQ 237 Stryker. Where were you parked at?? What does your boat look like??

Payton 09-05-2002 04:21 PM

1 Attachment(s)
I was beside the Waterfoul, at the exit of turn 1.

Tinkerer 09-05-2002 04:33 PM

Nautigirl-- Where did you see my boat? Are You going to Hot boat weekend at Hardy pond?

Whitey 09-05-2002 09:30 PM

Hey Payton, I saw you coming out of the channel at GH on sunday
That has to be the only Super Hawaii I have seen in these parts. Looks nice, the only other place I have seen them was at LOTO.
Hope to talk sometime. Later Whitey.

Payton 09-05-2002 09:43 PM

Thanks Whitey, I've always liked having something just a little different.

Look foreward to meeting you sometime.

nautigirl 09-06-2002 06:38 AM

Tinkerboater - I saw you on Sat when you where waiting to put in at the launch. Scott & I were at the dry pits. I saw you a couple of times on the water too. I was looking because he said that he sees that boat (now your boat) in Forest Hills. I wish I would have known it was you!!

Payton - I saw your boat in the channel on Sun - remember it because I didn't know what kind of boat it was and the it was gorgeous!!!

MIdnightRider 09-06-2002 07:43 AM

To answer the question, the boat in reference was a 35' fountain with blue and chrome trim(I was next to them at the race, to many dogs!). Ironically I saw the boats at the Wharf yesterday because they were stranded due to Monday weather. He was traveling with Quick Deliveries a 42' Fountain and a new Sonic with sweet paint. They were out of Chicago from what the Wharf told me. Midnight:cool:

candyman35 09-06-2002 10:25 PM

Nautigirl,
It sounds like that is Quick Deliveries old boat. I think it was a 92' 35'. I haven't seen him or Quick Deliveries on the board. Do you need to contact him? I could probably get a message to him.
Dan