Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > General Discussion > General Boating Discussion
Boat manufacturers targeting Hispanic boaters.... >

Boat manufacturers targeting Hispanic boaters....

Notices

Boat manufacturers targeting Hispanic boaters....

Old 03-10-2015, 11:26 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Check out these ombrés

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=LiCblTNjBpA
Old 03-10-2015, 11:29 AM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by MILD THUNDER
More Hispanic women on the water getting drunk and horny.
Thats the Headline they shoulda went with.....
Old 03-10-2015, 11:32 AM
BUP
Banned

Received 41 Likes on 35 Posts

Not saying this in any bad shape or form but when I did sell new boat lines - I never had a women of any color or an Afro American or a Hispanic buy a new boat never and been in business since 1991. For used boats - never had a women of any color nor an Afro American buy a used boat and on the used boat side had all kinds of models to sell from Bass boats, fish N ski boats both outboard & I/O's, Rec boat I/O's, True wakeboard boats, true Ski boats, pontoon boats and sportboats.

My point thank goodness for the white male because if for not, I can not see how any boating business and any boat dealerships could ever survive. Jeepers lets give a shout a shout out to the white male for keeping boating alive and somewhat well - without them boating would really be dead. NOT A RACIAL THINK HERE - Just a fact is fact. IMO it would be nice to see all American families get back into boating like the good old days no matter of color / race and religion.

Last edited by BUP; 03-10-2015 at 12:18 PM.
Old 03-10-2015, 11:49 AM
Registered

I see a few African Americans on some of the local rivers around here. They are mostly on older open now dual console boats fishing, every time you wave at them they wave back, friendly to talk to at the ramps, and I actually like to see them out more than the a-holes in bass boats that are stuck up. One of the local spots I go to has a African American game warden, he is the nicest guy to deal with that I have seen as far as game wardens go, if he has already checked you once that year he typically doesn't stop you anymore. If he sees you have a beer on the boat he doesn't go to a-hole mode and probably won't even ask you about it as long as you don't appear to be hammered.
Old 03-10-2015, 12:09 PM
Registered

Received 10 Likes on 6 Posts

Originally Posted by Brandonb_05
I see a few African Americans on some of the local rivers around here. They are mostly on older open now dual console boats fishing, every time you wave at them they wave back, friendly to talk to at the ramps, and I actually like to see them out more than the a-holes in bass boats that are stuck up. One of the local spots I go to has a African American game warden, he is the nicest guy to deal with that I have seen as far as game wardens go, if he has already checked you once that year he typically doesn't stop you anymore. If he sees you have a beer on the boat he doesn't go to a-hole mode and probably won't even ask you about it as long as you don't appear to be hammered.
I really don't care if it is a little green man from Pluto is driving around in a boat -- as long as they are safe and follow boating rules. Where I boat I can count on one hand the number of people of color driving a boat - again ALL are very friendly- and are there to have a good family time. There is one instance that I wish I would have had a camera -- long before cell phones -- I live in Indiana and there are a number of Amish in the region. I saw a horse drawn buggy pulling a Bass Boat -- the buggy was as plain as could be but the Bass Boat was all tricked out with every electronic gizmo you could think of!!!

Be Safe

3pointstar
Old 03-10-2015, 12:18 PM
Registered

Received 3 Likes on 1 Post

Originally Posted by TooLateVTEC
They don't go boating b/c they cant afford to buy/run a boat large enough to fit 4 families on.
Interesting point of view from someone whose boat is a "BORROWED-98 convincor253"

Last edited by drejustice; 03-10-2015 at 01:17 PM.
Old 03-10-2015, 12:21 PM
Registered

Must have been in the Amish mafia
Old 03-10-2015, 12:35 PM
Gold Member
Gold Member

Received 493 Likes on 229 Posts

they must speak English in order to boat in the USA....
Old 03-10-2015, 12:38 PM
Registered

Received 7 Likes on 6 Posts

Originally Posted by 3pointstar
I live in Indiana and there are a number of Amish in the region. I saw a horse drawn buggy pulling a Bass Boat -- the buggy was as plain as could be but the Bass Boat was all tricked out with every electronic gizmo you could think of!!!

Be Safe

3pointstar
Give a man a fish, he'll eat for a day. Teach a man to fish, he'll eat for a lifetime. Put a man on a bass boat, he'll drink PBR all weekend.

Almost makes me wonder if the buggy is a clever ploy to avoid a DUI whilst towing. Them Hoosiers is tricky!
Old 03-10-2015, 12:57 PM
Registered

Received 730 Likes on 327 Posts

Pantera seems to market well Puerto Rico.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.