A story with bob madera aka marine kinetics >

A story with bob madera aka marine kinetics

Notices

A story with bob madera aka marine kinetics

Old 03-13-2015, 04:55 PM
BUP
Banned

Received 41 Likes on 35 Posts

Brian xxx amount years back, we talked on the phone as I called you about an engine that I had my hands on. Anyways In the magazine a lot of pics were taken from boats that I have worked on or what others have sent me or some I asked to pull off from whatever source. In the pics there is small scripts that I write about and for some unknown reason the scripts were not in the pics for this magazine.

Bob and I have more parts to write of story lines and of course any input you would like to add is fine by me plus I can include all your contact info for marketing purposes.

The magazine is on its 3 rd year but the budget / funding is very borderline and thin. I can not say out load who skipped their word on advertising dollars that messed it up for printing. We were xxx amount of dollars short to get it printed. Yes we have printed copies of the magazine that goes out to 2000 marine industry people and professionals in 4 countries. The USA is the largest base and the magazine printed version is totally free as well. The online version is free but not everyone knows about it.

Some names I can not say in public who receives the magazine, but can add a lot of the marine engine OEM's, Mallory / Accel, Sierra Marine Aftermarket parts, Sea Star Solutions, CDI Marine Ignitions, A couple of writers for other well know boat magazines, Diacom / Rinda, SEI products, Starbrite, Vavltec, UFLEX, plus other marine related businesses and then about 1200 to 1400 total of marine techs, marine mom & pops, / boat repair shops, / boat dealerships to full blown marine dealerships across the USA and some in other countries..

The public really has not been involved nor really knows about this magazine, but I am trying to change that end of it currently. IMO it could lead into a very good tech and marine magazine plus become a larger base for all. As with anything it takes money to expand it and keep it rolling. Not easy to do in this timeframe of the economy and especially for a free printed magazine.

Last edited by BUP; 03-13-2015 at 05:04 PM.
Old 03-14-2015, 12:13 PM
BUP
Banned

Received 41 Likes on 35 Posts

2013 edition and a torque wrench storyline starting on page 17. Might be a good source contact for some. Keith Chauvie forgot more than I even know about clamping forces, fastening & torque wrenches.

http://www.emconsultinginc.com/Digit...3/index.html#1

Last edited by BUP; 03-14-2015 at 12:17 PM.