A story with bob madera aka marine kinetics

Notices

A story with bob madera aka marine kinetics

Old 03-11-2015, 04:54 PM
BUP
Banned

Received 41 Likes on 35 Posts
Default A story with bob madera aka marine kinetics

Here is the online link to the Technician Magazine that I write for in the Performance Corner. Flip thru the magazine as some of these stories might be a good read for whomever.

It was very nice working with Bob on the story as the second half is his writings. Bob is really a true marine engine expert and has vast experience about the engineered side of these marine engines as well. More to come from Bob and myself. Link below click on it. Hope it is a good read for everyone. Something new for the marine side of the coin.

My section "The Performance Corner starts on PAGE 19. Again read some of the other articles as well.

http://www.emconsultinginc.com/Digit...h/Winter_2014/

Last edited by BUP; 03-11-2015 at 05:08 PM.
Old 03-11-2015, 06:18 PM
Registered

Received 179 Likes on 88 Posts

Cool magazine! Your article was great! I grew up in Ft.Worth. Lived in Colleyville area, now live south of Dallas now. Nice to see a local!
Old 03-11-2015, 10:38 PM
Registered

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Great read, and really pertains to me with the older mefi stuff.
Old 03-12-2015, 06:51 AM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 1,295 Likes on 449 Posts

Bob is one of the good guys, friendly honest service.
Old 03-12-2015, 08:27 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Nice article. Keep us posted when the new article come out.
Old 03-12-2015, 11:24 AM
BUP
Banned

Thanks for the comments. I am no writer but a gearhead since birth. Anyways I was asked 3 years ago to do articles in the mag. I will post the past magazines here and there on this same thread along with any current ones in the future. I probably should have posted part 1 first then this one. I did post it in another thread.

Oh believe it not writing these 4 times a year is not as easy as it looks either. Very hard to write for the vast from entry level to the most experienced on the marine side plus keep it interesting. Then there is editing. I hate when some of the good stuff is taken out. This story here had some good chunks taken out about the ECM's.
Old 03-12-2015, 01:10 PM
Registered

Received 80 Likes on 56 Posts

Thanks for sharing that John.

Originally Posted by BUP
Here is the online link to the Technician Magazine that I write for in the Performance Corner. Flip thru the magazine as some of these stories might be a good read for whomever.

It was very nice working with Bob on the story as the second half is his writings. Bob is really a true marine engine expert and has vast experience about the engineered side of these marine engines as well. More to come from Bob and myself. Link below click on it. Hope it is a good read for everyone. Something new for the marine side of the coin.

My section "The Performance Corner starts on PAGE 19. Again read some of the other articles as well.

http://www.emconsultinginc.com/Digit...h/Winter_2014/
Old 03-12-2015, 04:25 PM
BUP
Banned

Your welcome - just something different on the marine side. How many good boating / marine and marine tech magazines are on the market these days compared to years past ? Not many. Its seems the indepth & solid tech stuff has gone down a lot in the few current marine magazines on the market.
Old 03-13-2015, 02:01 PM
MarineKinetics
Platinum Member

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Thanks John,

I enjoyed the opportunity to work with you on this piece and look forward to the follow up articles.You are a genuine asset to the OSO community. I would like to give a shout out to Brian Orlandi for the 500 EFI upgrade conversion package pictured on the top of page 19.

Bob
Old 03-13-2015, 03:31 PM
Banned

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Thanks Bob its been a pleasure working with you on custom builds over the years.

BUP can we change the picture up a little? Same engine with some valve cover art.
Attached Thumbnails A story with bob madera aka marine kinetics-dsc01841.jpg  

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.