20% off all of your gas- save big money >

20% off all of your gas- save big money

Notices

20% off all of your gas- save big money

Old 09-05-2002, 05:10 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 20% off all of your gas- save big money

There is a new way I just discovered on how to save big money at the pumps all year long, in your boat and vehicles. You can save 20% on any purchase from gas stations that except Mastercard. That includes gas, beer, food, and even tires if they carry them. The website to check it out at is www.dkahl.appgas.com There is a movie that explains it real well in about 5 to 10 minutes. The deal is there is a start up charge, but as long as you spend over $1400 in gas a year you save money. You can also make money by joining the program. And if you get 2 people beneath you to join, you get more free gas cards and cash. You pay $160 for a gas card that is worth $200.
It is basically a pyramid scheme, but it can save all kinds of money, especially with the prices on the water. If you use all kinds of gas in big blower motors, you can get your spouse or friends to join and get more gas cards. Anyway, I can answer most of the questions, and can find out the answer if I can't. My email is [email protected], or phone # is 616-373-6863. Call anytime between 11 a.m and midnight eastern time. Thanks for your time, and have fun on the water
www.dkahl.appgas.com

[URL=http://www.dkahl.appgas.com]