Notices

Pass Blocker On The Block

Old 03-18-2015, 03:27 PM
Registered

Received 734 Likes on 329 Posts

Originally Posted by Rattlesnake Jake
It's all Matt Millens fault. How indahell did he last so long??
My wifes grandfather was the Lion president back when they last won a NFL title in the 50's. Ford bought the team in the early 60's and he began hiring a series of bad GM's.
Old 03-18-2015, 10:02 PM
Performance Boat Center
VIP Member

Received 20 Likes on 6 Posts

I could make some "Dolphin" jokes about some other brands of boats.. but I won't get that mess started....
The helmet is painted on, however the lines on the boat lend themselves to the removal of the helmet if needed.
Yes, Marks crew at Visual Imagination painted that boat. As usual, this boat came out fantastically.
This is a big boys boat... Well maintained and ready to go.
Brad is being modest in saying he has a ranch... "Ya'll" have no idea....ever had a burger?.
Brad and his boys may be taking this year off, but they'll be back... I just have to figure out how we can top Pass Blocker...
954-809-8739
Wright Performance, MTI, Cigarette, Sunsation
Old 03-19-2015, 10:57 AM
Correspondent
Correspondent

Received 2,731 Likes on 1,225 Posts

Originally Posted by Tim G.
I could make some "Dolphin" jokes about some other brands of boats.. but I won't get that mess started....
The helmet is painted on, however the lines on the boat lend themselves to the removal of the helmet if needed.
Yes, Marks crew at Visual Imagination painted that boat. As usual, this boat came out fantastically.
This is a big boys boat... Well maintained and ready to go.
Brad is being modest in saying he has a ranch... "Ya'll" have no idea....ever had a burger?.
Brad and his boys may be taking this year off, but they'll be back... I just have to figure out how we can top Pass Blocker...
With or without the helmet, that boat is spectacular. And riding in it is even better than looking at it, as the next fortunate owner will surely discover.