Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > General Discussion > General Boating Discussion
Anybody know the real history on my new boat? >

Anybody know the real history on my new boat?

Notices

Anybody know the real history on my new boat?

Old 03-26-2015, 08:19 PM
Registered

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by Couginitnordic
It is one of a kind. I only think they made one. Nice boat I met the previous owner a couple of years ago at Scream and Fly at Crescent Bar.
I hope that they resurrect the scream and fly deal this year now that the Waters back up!
Old 03-26-2015, 09:13 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by jeff32
on speedwake, the post is dated in 2003 and 2004, looking for 2006 stolen boat?

that was way ahead of time building an 06 boat in 2003!

I dont get it!

Nope. Those were the join dates of the posters. The stolen thread was started in 2009.
Old 03-27-2015, 08:02 PM
Registered

Received 893 Likes on 320 Posts

what do you want to know? I rigged the boat and was there for all of it. the boat was built for a then partner in the business as a demo and his personal boat. he never ran it. ( I think he was scared of it). I put most of the time on it testing as it was the first its, XR, drive by wire setup built with an HO engine so I did a lot of testing for Mercury. when the owner of it separated from the company and still had the boat he had a now former friend of his take it to Miami so a "potential" buyer could check it out. he was told where to drop it off and to head back home. before he got home it was reported stolen and an insurance claim filed. shortly after a Dade county deputy spotted it in a warehouse and instantly the insurance claim, etc was retracted. boat was then sold I think out west somewhere. there are other sorted details that I am not going to get into but that is what is pertinent to the boat. it was a strong running boat and a lot of fun. I dont know what is on it now but I did test it with a 2" shortie sportmaster and it picked up 6 or 8 mph. if you have any questions about the boat itself just ask.

steve schmidt
Old 03-27-2015, 08:24 PM
BUP
Banned

Received 41 Likes on 35 Posts

You did a very nice job rigging the boats for Adrenaline. The engine compartments very clean install as all cables and wiring were hidden. I always like the 30's.

That 24 always reminded me of the this Challenger and vise versa. Link below. They did the same form of engine install with hiding the wiring and cables under the floor.

http://www.boatingmag.com/photos/challenger-ddc-28
Old 04-01-2015, 09:12 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 5 Likes on 1 Post

I am having it gone thru now.
Hoping for the best. I am looking forward to seeing how it performs. Hoping for mid 70s and a good ride.
Old 04-01-2015, 10:17 PM
Registered

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Beautiful boat, hope all turns out well.
ken